Chiang Mai Province is internationally renowned for its cultural heritage and local traditions, as well as for its natural beauty. It is a mountainous region with a variety of ethnic groups, the province hosts many of Thailand’s national parks, forests and other nature reserves
It is also famous for its historic temples and caves, festivals and local customs. It is often referred to as the “Rose of Northern Thailand”. Chiang Mai city is the second-most populous city in Thailand.
First Time in Chiang Mai?
- Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai
- 41 Things To Do In Chiang Mai
- Things to Do in Doi Inthanon National Park
- Things to Do at Night in Chiang Mai
- Things to Do on Doi Suthep Mountain
- 6 of the Best Chiang Mai Trekking Tours
- Best Chiang Mai Cooking Class & Food Tour
- Top 7 Best Zipline in Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Grand Canyon
- Tube Trek Water Park
Need inspiration for your Chiang Mai Trip? We have a great selection of tours to make your stay more enjoyable.