Chiang Mai has an excellent selection of public and private hospitals that provide general check-ups to emergency care for travelers. The quality of care rivals many Western hospitals because they’ve adopted the latest in medical technology and medicine but can do so for far less than you’d pay back in your home country.
Chiang Mai RAM
Chiang Mai RAM is known among the expat community to be the best hospital in Chiang Mai. Conveniently located off the northwest corner, it’s easily accessible by public transportation and has English-speaking staff.
- Website: www.chiangmairam.com
- GPS Location: 18.7949° N, 98.9777° E
- Address:8 Bunrueang Rit Road, Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai 50200
This hospital specializes in medical tourism and guarantees high-quality international health care for locals, expats, and travelers. This hospital is located slightly outside the east side of the city just past the train station.
- Website: www.bangkokhospital-chiangmai.com/en
- GPS Location: 18.7886° N, 99.0260° E
- Address: 88/8 Moo 6 Nong Pa Khrang, Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai 50000