Chiang Mai is a unique town, a place where culture and traditions lives with the modern-day life, and also the most popular place for tourists looking to experience Thailand’s natural beauty. It’s a town that bustles by day and comes alive at night as the sounds of the street transform into a symphony of laughter, chatter.
During the day, the city offer many activities : tours, temples hopping, markets and boutiques. If you’re feeling a little adventurous, rent a scooter and head out on one of the many scenic drives in the area.
- How to choose the best Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai
- 6 of the best Chiang Mai trekking tours
- Best Private Tours in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai
- Best Chiang Mai Cooking Class and Food Tour
- Doi Inthanon National Park: The Essential Guide for Visitors
- Top Best Zipline in Chiang Mai
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- 1001 Things To Do In Chiang Mai
- Why Choose a Private Tour
Why book a tour with us?
Bon Voyage Thailand offers sightseeing tours, trekking and excursions in and around Thailand, our expertise : Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Bangkok and Phuket, we strive to make your experience of a lifetime. 100% Holliday Guarantee
- We know Chiang Mai inside out.
- We are fully accredited.
- Fluent English speaking tour guides.
- We only work with the best tour agencies.
- Real low pricing, guaranteed.
Chiang Rai is a popular tourist destination in northern Thailand. The town offers a variety of sightseeing opportunities for visitors who want to experience another part of Thai life. It is the hub of tourism for the Golden Triangle, the area where Thailand, Laos and Myanmar (Burma) come together and home of different hill tribe such as Karen, Hmong, Lisu, Yao, and others.
Bangkok is one of the largest cities in the world, Bangkok have something for everyone, beautiful temples, palaces, museums, delicious Thai cuisine, high-end shopping and modern skyscrapers, a city that never sleep. Here’s a list of some of our favorite things to do in Bangkok.