Escort Boat Leave to Phang-Nga Bay – James Bond
- What we’ll do
- This Tour Includes
- This Tour Excludes
See beautiful caves, natural limestone scenery, stunning beaches, and enjoy delicious local food on this tour of Panak Island, Phang Nga Bay, and James Bond Island. After an early hotel pick-up, we head to Phang Nga via a large boat while enjoying the water around us and relaxing on board. We’ll canoe with experienced guides, take a swim, and visit Jambone Island. We’ll even take a luxury boat cruise for a tour around James Bond Island, and relax while enjoying a buffet lunch. We’ll finish our day with more beach swimming or relaxing on the exquisite sands of Naka Island.
Tours are available daily and begin with hotel pick-up around 8 AM in the morning, and ends at 5 PM in the evening.
What we’ll do
- After our boat ride, we’ll head to Panak Island for canoeing. Visit the deep bat cave and Hong Island, famous for natural limestone formations, and explore the lagoon. Each canoe will have experienced paddlers to help guide your exploration
- Delicious buffet lunch served on board our luxury cruise boat
- Next stop: James Bond Island. Hop into a longtail boat for a quick ride to the island. The island was featured in the 1974 James Bond flick, “The Man with the Golden Gun”
- Take a swim or just relax on the beach at Naka Island
This Tour Includes
- Transportation from: Patong, Karon, Kata, Boat Lagoon, Chalong, Kalim Beach, Nakalay, Phuket Town, Tri Trang
- Travel accident insurance
- Soft drinks, coffee, tea, water, and fresh fruits on boat
- Canoeing with professional paddler
- Buffet lunch
- Life jacket
This Tour Excludes
Transport fees to other locations (to be paid in cash)
- Surin Beach, Cherngtalay, Allamanda, Sheraton, Dusit Laguna, Laguna Beach, Thavon Beach Village, Bang Tao Beach, Kamala Beach costs 100 THB/person
- Khao Khat, Cape Panwa, Rawai Beach, Nai Harn Beach, Nai Yang Beach, Nai Thon Beach, Airport, Mai Khao Beach, Blue Canyon costs 200 THB/person
Please Note: Due to weather, some activities may be changed. We strive to provide the best snorkeling and swimming locations for you.