Grand Palace and The Emerald Buddha Tour
- This Tour Includes
- This Tour Excludes
- Child Policy
- What to Bring
- Additional Informations
This tour will acclimate you to the beauty of Thailand, in all its splendor. We will visit temples, a palace estate, and take in the Thai culture and traditions that the city is known for. The Grand Palace may no longer be the actual royal residence, but it is still a powerful symbol of the old kingdom. On this trip, we’ll also see the historically and religiously relevant landmarks such as the Wat Phra Kaew Temple of the Emerald Buddha, along with the royal throne hall, funeral hall and other Grand Palace sights.
Destination: Thailand (Bangkok)
Start City: Bangkok
Tour Type: Private
Duration: Half Day (9 AM – 12 PM and 1 PM – 4 PM)
- 9 AM
- Our tour begins as your guide picks you up from your hotel. We’ll head to Rattanakosin Island, Bangkok’s predecessor and historic district. The Grand Palace is a large estate with many buildings and a large walled perimeter. Within the 1900 meters of walls, there are many buildings including offices, the royal residence and the most sacred temple in Thailand: Wat Phra Kaew. Many people describe the temple as breathtaking and angelic because of the amazing design and intricate décor.
- 11 AM
- Next we’ll take a stroll down the Royal Way, Ratchadumnoen Road. On this road you’ll be able to see many monuments, examples of Thai architecture and famous landmarks such as the Parliament Hall, Anantasamkhom Palace and the Chitlada Palace King’s Residence. We’ll even see the Boxing Hall.
- 12 PM
- We drop you off at the hotel.
This Tour Includes
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicles with skilled drivers
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer to and from your hotel
- Accident insurance
This Tour Excludes
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All optional tours
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Children 3 and under: Free
- Children 4-10: 25% off the regular price
- Children 10+: Regular price
What to Bring
- Please dress appropriately for temple visits; do not wear shorts, or sandals.
- Dress for the weather: hat, cap and umbrella may be helpful.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes that you can slip on and off.
- Certain sites may be closed during royal ceremonies and holidays.
- Cameras might not be allowed in all buildings.
- Rates include 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
- Rates are net and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- Itinerary and show schedule may change without prior notice.
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via email.
- Drop off time may vary due to traffic.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|