Discover Similan 1 Day Trip
- This Tour Includes
The Similan Islands are known for natural beauty and diving perfection. Nine islands make up the Similan National Park, which is about 100 kilometers outside of Phuket. You will visit several snorkeling spots to see interesting wildlife among the reefs. It’s perfect for beginners, families with young children, or people who are a bit shy of the water.
This tour is available daily from mid-October to mid-May. Pick-up from hotel is at 6 AM and drop-off is around 6 PM.
- 6 AM
- We pick you up at your hotel and take you to Phuket Sarasin Pier
- 7:40 AM
- Check in at the pier and grab your snorkeling gear!
- 8 AM
- Meet your guide and hop on board a speed boat to the Similan Islands
- 9:45 AM
- Start our snorkeling at Donald Duck Bay at Koh Similan (Island #8). Here you can continue relaxing on the beach or join a nature walk to a fabulous vista the Island viewpoint. Next , snorkeling adventure at Koh Ba Ngu (Island #9)
- 12:40 PM
- More snorkeling, this time at Koh Pay ( Island#7)
- 1:15 PM
- Taste some delicious local Thai food for Lunch at Na Beach on Koh Miang (Island#4) We’ll relax on the beach and explore the island
- 2:40 PM
- Board speed boat for return trip
- 4:30 PM
- Return to Phuket Sarasin Pier; we’ll take you back to your hotel
This Tour Includes
- Tour guide
- Speed boat ride
- Food and soft drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Snorkeling gear: mask, life vest, and snorkel
Please Note: Snorkeling site may change depending on the weather, but we will always try to choose the best point for viewing wildlife amongst the reef.
Book Your Tour
|Group Size||Price / Person|
|Phuket - Adult||฿4,000.00|
|Phuket - Child (age 4-11)||฿2,500.00|