Discover Similan Islands 1 Day Trip by Speed boat
- Location: Similan Islands
- The tour begins and ends in Phuket
- Highlights: Similan Islands, Island Hopping, Snorkeling, Swimming
- English-speaking local tour guide.
- Group Tour
- • Adults : ฿500
- • Children (age 4-11) : ฿500
The Similan Islands are known for natural beauty and diving perfection. Nine islands make up the Similan National Park, which is about 100 kilometers outside of Phuket. You will visit several snorkeling spots to see interesting wildlife among the reefs. It’s perfect for beginners, families with young children, or people who are a bit shy of the water.
This tour is available daily from mid-October to mid-May.
- 6 – 6:30 AM: We will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and take you to Thap-lamu pier
- 8 AM: Arrive at the pier and grab your snorkeling gear! Breakfast includes a bakery and hot drinks.
- 9 AM: Board a speedboat to the Similan Islands with your guide
- 10:50 AM: Upon arrival at the Similan Islands, first snorkeling experience, observing beautiful fish and marine life. A colorful coral reef on islands #5 and #6.
- 12 PM: Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at Na Beach on Koh Miang (Island No. 4) and relax on the beach.
- 1 PM: Christmas Point or Namchai Bay on Koh Ba Ngu (Island No. 9) are great places for snorkeling as there are coral reefs and colorful fish to admire.
- 2.15 PM: We will visit the Sailing rock, which is the landmark “Similan Island”. We will start snorkeling at Koh Similan (island #8). Here you can continue to relax on the beach or take a walk to the viewpoint of the island where you will have for a stunning view.
- 3:30 PM: Back on board the speedboat
- 4:50 PM: Arrival at Thap-lamu Pier. Our friendly staff will welcome you with drinks, snacks, delicious papaya salad, fried chicken, ice cream and a van ride back to your hotel
- 7 PM-8 PM: Return to your hotel in Phuket
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included in the city center
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Speed boat ride
- Food and soft drinks
- National park fee
- Snorkeling gear: mask, life vest, and snorkel
Please Note: Snorkeling site may change depending on the weather, but we will always try to choose the best point for viewing wildlife amongst the reef.
- This is a group tour, approximately 25-40 persons.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.