Discover Surin Islands 1 Day Trip
- Location: Surin Islands.
- The tour begins and ends in Phuket.
- Highlights: Surin Islands, Moken village, Snorkeling, Swimming.
- English-speaking local tour guide.
- Group Tour
- • Adults : ฿500
- • Children (age 4-11) : ฿500
Surin Islands are known for being a magnificent spot to snorkel in Thailand. Don’t skip them during your next Thai vacation! One day not enough for most snorkeling enthusiasts, so choose this three day option to ensure you see every beautiful sight available on the Surin Islands. This three day outing will show you exclusive snorkeling treasures that most day trippers never get to see!
Five magnificent islands make up the Surin Islands, which rest just 60km west of Phang-nga province or 100 km north of Khao Lak. Look around, and you will see an untouched tropical habitat complete with lush forests and crystal clear waters – and all the wildlife that comes with paradise.
Surin Islands are the right spot for a fun day trip filled with natural sightseeing, swimming, or relaxing with your toes in the powdery sand. Snorkeling is a treat because colorful coral reefs are abundant in the Surin Island waters, you won’t want to skip this trip during your southern Thailand vacation.
Tours are available daily from mid-October to mid-May.
- 6 AM : Meet at your hotel lobby , then head Baan Nam Kem pier.
- 8 AM: Check in and pick up Snorkel gear
- 9 AM : Get on board
- 10:20 AM : We arrive at Surin Island National Park. We snorkel in Chorg Kad channel and then visit Mokan village also called “The Sea Gypsies” where we’ll view a day in the life of this culture or relax at Mai Ngam beach
- 12 PM : Lunch at the National Park canteen with various drinks and seasonal Thai fruits
- 1:30PM : The second snorkeling will be in Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay and the third snorkeling will be in Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to observe the coral fishes.
- 3:30 PM : After a fantastic day of sun and snorkeling, we’ll board the boat for a return trip to the pier
- 5 PM : Arrive at pier, begin hotel drop-offs
Please Note: Due to weather or tide conditions, some activities may be changed. We strive to provide the best snorkeling locations for you.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Snorkeling gear: mask, snorkel, and life jacket
- This is a small group tour, approximately 40 persons.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.