Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- This Tour Includes
- This Tour Excludes
- Child Policy
- What to Bring
- Additional Informations
The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is a must see for any visitor to Thailand, the location is beautiful, and the traditions are strong. Witness the selling of goods, produce and flowers the way it has been done for centuries: from boats docked along the waterways. Visitors will also see the traditional domestic architecture and the riverside way of life on this half day tour!
Destination: Thailand (Bangkok)
Start City: Bangkok
Finish City: Bangkok
Tour Type: Private
Duration: Half Day (7:30 AM – 1 PM)
- 7:30 AM
- Our day starts with an early pick up from your hotel. We must make an early morning departure for the Floating Market, which is located more than an hour west of the city and is the most fun during the morning hours. Don’t forget to take in the scenery during the drive.
- 8:30 AM
- We’ll take a break from our drive to stop at a local sugar producer, where we will witness the making of sugar from coconuts. Here we will board a speed boat to see a fruit plantation, along with some authentic Thai architecture and the plantation way of life.
- 9:30 AM
- When we arrive at the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, we will see boats of all kinds that the vendors use to transport their goods and sell them to the visitors. Don’t forget to bring plenty of Baht to buy some local Thai products and snacks. There is an option to rent a paddle boat (not included in the tour) to get a closer look at the waterways.
- 11 AM
- Leave the market for our next stop, a local wood-carver. You will witness the process of wood carving by the artisans, and the many amazing products they can make.
- 11:30 AM
- Begin return trip to Bangkok.
- 1 PM
- Arrive to the hotel.
This Tour Includes
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicles with skilled drivers
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer to and from your hotel
- Accident insurance
This Tour Excludes
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All optional tours, such as paddle boat at the floating market 200 Baht/person
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Children 3 and under: Free
- Children 4-10: 25% off the regular price
- Children 10+: Regular price
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather: hat, cap and umbrella may be helpful.
- Rates include 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
- Rates are net and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- Itinerary and show schedule may change without prior notice.
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via email.
- Drop off time may vary due to traffic.
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|