Chiang Mai Temple Tour
- Location: Chiang Mai Province
- Highlights: Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chiang Mun, Warorot Local Market
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
MINIMUM 2 PERSONS, one person please contact us.
Visit four different important temples in Chiang Mai: Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chiang Mun and Warorot Local Market. You will also see Chiang Mai city moat surrounding the old town.
Duration: Morning tour 8 AM – 12:30 PM, Afternoon tour 1 PM – 4:30 PM
We pick you up at your hotel or guesthouse sometime between 8 AM to 8:30 AM and for the afternoon tour pick up time is sometime between 1 PM to 1:30 PM. The ends at 12:30 PM or 4:30 PM.
- Buddhist temples in the city
- City sightseeing
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 3 kilometers of the city center
- If you’re out of town, contact us to arrange a meeting point
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- Temple fees
- This is a small group tour, approximately 5 persons.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Is there a dress code for tours?
On tours that visit sacred or religious sites, women must wear a long skirt or pants to gain entry. Female tourists wearing caprilong pants may sometimes be turned away. Tank tops, short dresses or shorts – all visitors must cover their shoulders to be admitted.
Do I really have to take off my shoes?
Yes. Local Thais remove their shoes before entering a temple or other sacred place, and we follow this out of courtesy and because it’s tradition.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.