Pongyang Zipline & Jungle Coaster
- Pong Yaeng, Chiang Mai
- Ziplines, Pongyang Jungle Coaster, Quick jump, Giant swing, Jungle bicycle
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Join in Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Calling all thrill seekers! If you’re looking for extreme outdoor activities in Chiang Mai, then you’ll love a day at the Pongyang Zipline and Jungle Coaster. We challenge you to fly through the trees on 14 ziplines and take on a thrilling ride on the jungle’s only roller coaster. This fast-paced course will have you enjoying breathtaking views of the surrounding trees, rice paddies, and river beds below.
The 4 hour ziplining and jungle coaster tour includes:
- 14 Ziplines
- Jungle Roller Coaster (1 Round)
- QUICKjump (1 Round)
- Giant Swing (1 Round)
- Jungle Bicycle (1 Round)
Please Note: You will be allowed to spend as much time as possible at each station depending on the weather and overall ability of the group. Therefore, there are no set times in the above schedule and only the pickup and drop-off times are final.
Pick-up is offered at four different times. The duration of the trip, including transportation, is four hours. Afterward, we will drop you off at your hotel or guesthouse. This tour is available daily.
- Pick-up time: 7 AM to 7:30 AM
- Drop-off time: 11 AM to 11:30 AM
- Pick-up time: 9:30 AM to 10 AM
- Drop-off time: 1:30 PM to 2 PM
- Pick-up time: 11 AM to 11:30 AM
- Drop-off time: 3 PM to 3:30 PM
- Pick-up time: 1 PM to 1:30 PM
- Drop-off time: 5 PM to 5:30 PM
You will return to Chiang Mai approximately four hours after leaving the city. For example, if your pick-up time is 7 AM, you will be back in Chiang Mai around 11 AM.
About the Pongyang Zipline & Jungle Coaster Package B Tour
Upon arriving at the Pongyang Zipline base camp, enjoy a chilled welcome drink and then learn how to properly use the ziplining equipment during a short but essential safety briefing. Afterward, put on your harness and then you’re ready to begin treetop adventure.
This course will take you across 14 thrilling zip lines that will have you zig-zagging through the trees, over ravines and fields, and reaching breathtaking speeds. Don’t forget your camera!
The course also includes one round each on the Giant Swing, Jungle Bicycle, and the QUICK Jump, which is a platform that allows you a thrilling free fall before safely catching you and lowering you to the ground.
Last, but not least, enjoy one round on the one-of-a-kind Jungle Coaster. This twin-bobsled is on a rail-guided course that takes riders on jumps, twists, roundabouts, and camelbacks at speeds up to 40 kilometers per hour.
After your flight through the trees, relax with some coffee and cake at Jungle de Cafe and then enjoy your air-conditioned ride back to your hotel in Chiang Mai.
This Tour Includes
- English-speaking professional guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle and driver
- Equipment check and safety training
- First-aid insurance
- Tea and coffee
What To Bring
- Wear outdoor shoes (no flip-flops or slippers)
- Wear loose-fitting long pants and a long-sleeve shirt
- Camera and a plastic bag or waterproof case to protect it
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- The Pongyang Zipline & Jungle Coaster Package B has a number of physical activities and participants must be relatively fit to be able to join.
- It is recommended that visitors are between 7 years old and 70 years old and must be at least 110cm tall and weigh no more than 100kg.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Read more about the Top 7 Best Zipline in Chiang Mai.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.