Elephant Sanctuary + Chiang Dao Cave + Sticky Waterfall
- Chiang Mai
- Kanta Elephant Sanctuary, Chiang Dao Cave, Sticky Waterfalls
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private Tour
This full day private excursion will take you to the culturally rich and unique sights of Chiang Mai. Deep in the lush Thai jungle, experience the once-in-a-lifetime moments of petting and playing with elephants, explore the magnificent rock formations within the tunnels of the Chiang Dao Cave, and climb up the non-slip rocks of a rare waterfall.
The tour includes a private English-speaking tour guide and driver to transport you around Chiang Mai’s mountainous countryside comfortably.
You will be picked up from your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai at 7 AM by a private driver and ride in an air-conditioned minivan throughout the tour. The tour ends at approximately 4 PM. You will return to your hotel or the airport in Chiang Mai at approximately 5 PM.
- 7 AM
- Depart from your hotel
- 8:30 AM
- Arrive at the Kanta Elephant Sanctuary and learn about the elephants before changing into traditional elephant training clothing and preparing snacks for them
- 9 AM
- Meet the elephants and then feed, interact, and play with them in the natural environment
- 10 AM
- Enjoy roaming with the elephants and followed by a mud spa and a bath in the river
- 11 AM
- Say goodbye to the elephants and then enjoy drinks and light snacks before leaving the Kanta Elephant Sanctuary
- 12 PM
- Eat lunch at a local restaurant
- 1 PM
- Explore the cave
- 2:30 PM
- Bua Thong Sticky waterfall
- 6 PM
- Drop you off at the hotel
Please Note: Your guide will make sure that you spend as much time as possible at each activity. However, the schedule may vary depending on the weather, traffic, and other circumstance.
Kanta Elephant Sanctuary
This elephant sanctuary has become a happy home for rescued elephants. Spend half of the private tour at the Kanta Elephant Sanctuary petting, playing with, and feeding these gentle giants in their natural environment. The caretakers will also teach you about the elephants’ individual histories and behaviors.
Chiang Dao Cave
This Chiang Dao Cave is a unique cave system that can be found within a temple complex. Within its tunnels, wander upon several Buddhist shrines and beautiful crystallized rock formations that resemble plants and animals. Local legend says a hermit once lived there, too.
One of the most exciting waterfalls in Northern Thailand is the Sticky Waterfall. Locally known as Bua Tong Nam Dok, this waterfall is surrounded by the beautiful Thai jungle. It has unique non-slip rocks that allow visitors to climb its falls safely. Explore the waterfall’s three tiers and cool off in its natural swimming pool, too.
- 1 Person: ฿6,800
- 2 Persons: ฿4,800 per person
- 3 Persons: ฿4,000 per person
- 4 Persons: ฿3,500 per person
- 5 Persons: ฿3,000 per person
- 6 Persons: ฿2,800 per person
- 7 Persons: ฿2,600 per person
- 8 Persons: ฿2,500 per person
– We require a 50% deposit to secure the booking, the remaining balance is due the day of the tour.
– If you want to book for tomorrow or have any questions please contact us.
This Tour Includes
- Private English-speaking local guide
- Direct pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle and driver
- Entrance fees for all standard activities; fees for optional (add-on) tours are not included
- Local Thai lunch
- Drinking water
- Travel accident insurance
This Tour Excludes
- Other expenses such as souvenirs and tipping personnel
- Other meals and drinks besides those mentioned
- Other services not clearly indicated above
What To Bring
- Sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet
- Sarong or wrap to cover bare shoulders (temple attire)
- Swimsuit (worn underneath your clothing) and towel
- Change of clothes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Camera (optional)
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.