Elephant Sanctuary, Chiang Dao Cave, Sticky Waterfall
- Location: Chiang Mai Province
- Highlights: Kanta Elephant Sanctuary, Chiang Dao Cave, Sticky Waterfalls
- Free pick-up and drop-off within 6 km of city center.
- English-speaking local tour guide.
- Private Tour
- • Per Person : ฿1,000
This full-day private excursion will take you to the culturally rich and unique sights of Chiang Mai. Deep in the lush Thai jungle, experience the once-in-a-lifetime moments of petting and playing with elephants, explore the magnificent rock formations within the tunnels of the Chiang Dao Cave and climb up the non-slip rocks of the Bua Tong Sticky Waterfall.
The tour includes a private English-speaking tour guide and driver to transport you around Chiang Mai’s mountainous countryside comfortably.
Duration: 7 AM to 6 PM
- 7 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 8:30 AM : Arrive at the Kanta Elephant Sanctuary *Join The Group Tour and learn about the elephants before changing into traditional elephant training clothing and preparing snacks for them
- 9 AM : Meet the elephants and then feed, interact, and play with them in the natural environment
- 10 AM : Enjoy roaming with the elephants and followed by a bath in the river
- 11 AM : Say goodbye to the elephants and then enjoy drinks and light snacks before leaving the Kanta
- Elephant Sanctuary
- 12 PM : Eat lunch at a local restaurant
- 1 PM : Explore the Chiang Dao Cave
- 3 PM : Bua Thong Sticky waterfall
- 6 PM : Return to your accommodation
Please Note: Your guide will make sure that you spend as much time as possible at each activity. However, the schedule may vary depending on the weather, traffic, and other circumstance.
Kanta Elephant Sanctuary * Join The Group Tour
This elephant sanctuary has become a happy home for rescued elephants. Spend half of the private tour at the Kanta Elephant Sanctuary petting, playing with, and feeding these gentle giants in their natural environment. The caretakers will also teach you about the elephants’ individual histories and behaviors.
Chiang Dao Cave
This Chiang Dao Cave is a unique cave system that can be found within a temple complex. Within its tunnels, wander upon several Buddhist shrines and beautiful crystallized rock formations that resemble plants and animals. Local legend says a hermit once lived there, too.
One of the most exciting waterfalls in Northern Thailand is the Sticky Waterfall. Locally known as Bua Tong Nam Dok, this waterfall is surrounded by the beautiful Thai jungle. It has unique non-slip rocks that allow visitors to climb its falls safely. Explore the waterfall’s three tiers and cool off in its natural swimming pool, too.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 6 kilometers of the city center
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees for all standard activities; fees for optional (add-on) tours are not included
- Local Thai lunch
- Drinking water
- Travel accident insurance
- Other expenses such as souvenirs and tipping personnel
- Other meals and drinks besides those mentioned
- Other services not clearly indicated above
What To Bring
- Sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet
- Sarong or wrap to cover bare shoulders (temple attire)
- Swimsuit (worn underneath your clothing) and towel
- Change of clothes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Camera (optional)
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Book Your Tour
Before booking, please check availability.
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.