Wild Adventures: Elephant Sanctuary + Zipline + Bamboo Rafting
- Location: Chiang Mai, Mae Taeng
- Highlights: Elephant Sanctuary, Zipline Fun, Relaxing Bamboo Rafting
- Free pick-up/drop-off within 3 km of the city center.
- English-speaking local tour guide.
- Private Tour
- • Per Person : ฿1,000
Experience an exciting full-day tour full of adventure and cultural impressions. Start the day with a tranquil bamboo rafting tour and then join a group tour in Chang Land. Immerse yourself in the world of elephants, learn about their behavior, feed them, and treat yourself to a mud bath and a refreshing dip in the river. After dressing dry, enjoy a delicious Thai meal. In the afternoon, prepare for an adrenaline-pumping zipline adventure in the treetops. On the way back to your accommodation, reminisce about an unforgettable day of discovery and excitement.
Duration: 7:30 AM to 6 PM
- 7:30 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 8:30 AM: Bamboo rafting
- 10 AM : Arrive at Chang Land * Join The Group Tour and meet your local Thai guide
- Learn about the behavior and history of elephants and then feed and play with them in the natural home
- Give the elephants a mud bath and take them for a walk down to the river.
- Give the elephants a bath and then swim in the river
- Change into your dry clothes
- 1 PM : Take a break and enjoy a Thai meal
- 2:30 PM: Zipline Adventure
- 5 PM: Depart Phoenix Adventure Park
- 6 PM : Return to your accommodation
Please Note: Your guide will make sure that you spend as much time as possible at each activity. However, the schedule may vary depending on the weather, traffic, and other circumstance.
Elephant Sanctuary * Join The Group Tour
Chang Land is responsible for rescuing elephants from hard, abusive work and giving them a safe and happy home. Here you can see these incredible animals in their natural jungle environment. Enjoy petting the elephants, feeding them their favorite snacks, and bathing them in a nearby river.
Phoenix Adventure Park-Zipline
24 different platforms for 1.5 Hours. This fast-paced course will have you enjoying breathtaking views of the surrounding trees.
Mae Taeng River Bamboo Rafting
Enjoy a relaxing ride on a bamboo raft as you float down the shallow, slow-moving Mae Taeng River. A local guide will navigate the waters while you sit back and listen to the birds chirping and watch the gently swaying trees and ferns along the riverbank.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 6 kilometers of the city center
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees for all standard activities; fees for optional (add-on) tours are not included
- Local Thai lunch
- Drinking water
- Travel accident insurance
- Other expenses such as souvenirs and tipping personnel
- Other meals and drinks besides those mentioned
- Other services not clearly indicated above
What To Bring
- Sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet
- Swimsuit (worn underneath your clothing) and towel
- Change of clothes, you may get a little wet 2 times
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Camera (optional)
- Outdoor shoes (no flip-flops or slippers)
- Loose-fitting long pants
- Long-sleeve shirt
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.