Elephant Sanctuary + Zipline + Bamboo Rafting
- Location: Chiang Mai Province
- Highlights: Hug Elephant Sanctuary, Zipline Fun, Relaxing Bamboo Rafting
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private Tour
Duration: 7 AM to 4:30 PM
- 7 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 8 AM : Arrive at Hug Elephant * Join The Group Tour and meet your local Thai guide
- 8:10 AM : Learn about the behavior and history of elephants and then feed and play with them in the natural home
- 8:45 AM : Give the elephants a mud bath and take them for a walk down to the waterfalls
- 9:30 AM : Give the elephants a bath and then swim in the waterfalls
- 10:30 AM : Change into your dry clothes
- 11 AM : Take a break and enjoy a light Thai meal
- 12:30 PM : Mae Wang Zipline Adventure
- 2 PM : Bamboo rafting
- 3 AM : Change into your dry clothes
- 4:30 PM : Return to your accommodation
Please Note: Your guide will make sure that you spend as much time as possible at each activity. However, the schedule may vary depending on the weather, traffic, and other circumstance.
What we'll do
Hug Elephant Sanctuary * Join The Group Tour
The Hug Elephant Sanctuary is responsible for rescuing elephants from hard, abusive work and giving them a safe and happy home. Here you can see these incredible animals in their natural jungle environment. Enjoy petting the elephants, feeding them their favorite snacks, and bathing them in a nearby river.
Mae Wang Zipline Adventure
26 different platforms for 1 to 1.5 Hours. This fast-paced course will have you enjoying breathtaking views of the surrounding trees, rice paddies below.
Mae Wang River Bamboo Rafting
Enjoy a relaxing ride on a bamboo raft as you float down the shallow, slow-moving Mae Wang River. A local guide will navigate the waters while you sit back and listen to the birds chirping and watch the gently swaying trees and ferns along the riverbank.
- 1 Person: ฿6,800
- 2 Persons: ฿5,000 per person
- 3 Persons: ฿4,500 per person
- 4 Persons: ฿4,000 per person
- 5 Persons: ฿3,500 per person
- 6 Persons: ฿3,200 per person
- 7 Persons: ฿3,000 per person
- 8 Persons: ฿2,900 per person
– We require a 50% deposit to secure the booking, the remaining balance is due the day of the tour.
– If you want to book for tomorrow or have any questions please contact us.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 6 kilometers of the city center
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees for all standard activities; fees for optional (add-on) tours are not included
- Local Thai lunch
- Drinking water
- Travel accident insurance
- Other expenses such as souvenirs and tipping personnel
- Other meals and drinks besides those mentioned
- Other services not clearly indicated above
What To Bring
- Sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet
- Swimsuit (worn underneath your clothing) and towel
- Change of clothes, you may get a little wet 2 times
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Camera (optional)
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Book Your Tour
This join tour is currently not available.
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.