Zipline Jungle Flight JF1
- Location: Chiang Mai Province
- Highlights: Ziplines, Abseils, Sky-bridges , Net walking, Spiral staircase, Panoramic views
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Experience the Thai rainforest in an unforgettable way with the Jungle Flight JF1 Tour! Situated in the mountains of the nearby town of Doi Saket, there is no shortage of beautiful sites on this half day tour as you walk, zipline, and rappel your way through the lush jungle.
- 6:30 AM to 7 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 12:30 PM to 1 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 8 AM to 8:30 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 2 PM to 2:30 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 9:30 AM to 10 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 3:30 PM to 4 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 12:30 PM to 1 PM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 6:30 PM to 7 PM : Return to your accommodation
You will return to Chiang Mai city about 6 hours after leaving Chiang Mai. For example, if your pick-up time is 8:30 AM, you will be back in Chiang Mai around 2:30 PM.
Please Note: You will be allowed to spend as much time as possible at each event depending on the weather and overall ability of the group. Therefore, there are no set times in the above schedule.
About the Jungle Flight JF1 Tour
Welcome to the jungle! Upon your arrival to the Jungle Flight Zipline Base Camp, you will be offered a cool drink and then taught about the safety procedures and zip lining equipment by your English-speaking guide.
Afterward, don your harness and go off on your treetop adventure. The route twists and turns its way through the jungle’s ancient Yang trees. These guardians of the forest are revered by Thais and some trees are so special that they are wrapped with colorful sashes.
- 40 Platforms
- 22 Ziplines (the longest ziplines are 400m, 300m, and 250m)
- 3 Abseils (20m, 25m, and 40m)
- 3 Sky-bridges
- 1 Net walking
- 1 Spiral staircase
- 2 Panoramic views
Experience a total of 40 platforms and 22 zip lines along with three rappel stations, three sky-bridges, and a spiral staircase. Test your balance and agility by walking across a suspended net, too. Not only will you witness the amazing flora and fauna deep within the green forest on this three-hour Jungle Flight JF1, there are also two stunning panoramic viewpoints to see. Don’t forget your camera!
After your flight through the trees, sit down for a satisfying Thai buffet lunch and then relax on the air-conditioned van ride back to your hotel in Chiang Mai City.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 3 kilometers of the city center
- If you’re out of town, contact us to arrange a meeting point
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- English-speaking guide
- Equipment check and safety training
- First-aid insurance
- Thai buffet lunch
- Tea and coffee
- Souvenir Jungle Flight t-shirt
What To Bring
- Outdoor shoes, no flip-flops or slippers
- Camera and a plastic bag or waterproof case to protect it
- Extra shirt and shorts
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- The Jungle Flight tour has a number of physical activities and participants must be relatively fit to be able to join. It is recommended that visitors are between 4 years old and 80 years old and must be at least 120cm tall and weigh no more than 120kg.
- This is a small group tour, approximately 9 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Read more about the Top 7 Best Zipline in Chiang Mai.
Book Your Tour
This join tour is currently not available.