Jungle Flight JF1
- What we’ll do
- This Tour Includes
- What To Bring
- Additional Informations
Experience the Thai rainforest in an unforgettable way with the Jungle Flight JF1 Tour! Situated in the mountains of the nearby town of Doi Saket, there is no shortage of beautiful sites on this half day tour as you walk, zipline, and rappel your way through the lush jungle.
The three-hour eco-adventure includes:
- 40 Platforms
- 22 Ziplines (the longest ziplines are 400m, 300m, and 250m)
- 3 Abseils (20m, 25m, and 40m)
- 3 Sky-bridges
- 1 Net walking
- 1 Spiral staircase
- 2 Panoramic views
Please Note: You will be allowed to spend as much time as possible at each event depending on the weather and overall ability of the group. Therefore, there are no set times in the above schedule and only the pick-up and drop-off times are final.
If your hotel is within 3 km outside of the Old City or anywhere within the Old City and the Night Bazaar area, we can pick you up. There are four pick-up times to choose from:
- Pick-up time: 6:30 AM to 7 AM
- Drop-off time: 12:30 PM to 1 PM
- Pick-up time: 8 AM to 8:30 AM
- Drop-off time: 2 PM to 2:30 PM
- Pick-up time: 9:30 AM to 10 AM
- Drop-off time: 3:30 PM to 4 PM
- Pick-up time: 12:30 PM to 1 PM
- Drop-off time: 6:30 PM to 7 PM
You will return to Chiang Mai city about 6 hours after leaving Chiang Mai. For example, if your pick-up time is 8:30 AM, you will be back in Chiang Mai around 2:30 PM.
About the Jungle Flight JF1 Tour
Welcome to the jungle! Upon your arrival to the Jungle Flight Zipline Base Camp, you will be offered a cool drink and then taught about the safety procedures and zip lining equipment by your English-speaking guide.
Afterward, don your harness and go off on your treetop adventure. The route twists and turns its way through the jungle’s ancient Yang trees. These guardians of the forest are revered by Thais and some trees are so special that they are wrapped with colorful sashes.
Experience a total of 40 platforms and 22 zip lines along with three rappel stations, three sky-bridges, and a spiral staircase. Test your balance and agility by walking across a suspended net, too. Not only will you witness the amazing flora and fauna deep within the green forest on this three-hour Jungle Flight JF1, there are also two stunning panoramic viewpoints to see. Don’t forget your camera!
After your flight through the trees, sit down for a satisfying Thai buffet lunch and then relax on the air-conditioned van ride back to your hotel in Chiang Mai City.
This Tour Includes
- Air-conditioned transportation with a driver
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai
- English-speaking professional guide
- Equipment check and safety training
- First-aid insurance
- Thai buffet lunch
- Tea and coffee
- Souvenir Jungle Flight t-shirt
What To Bring
- Outdoor shoes, no flip-flops or slippers
- Camera and a plastic bag or waterproof case to protect it
- Extra shirt and shorts
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- The Jungle Flight tour has a number of physical activities and participants must be relatively fit to be able to join. It is recommended that visitors are between 4 years old and 80 years old and must be at least 120cm tall and weigh no more than 120kg.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Read more about the Top 7 Best Zipline in Chiang Mai.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can fit our Tours to your needs.
Just contact us and we’ll provide you with
all the informations you need.