Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail – Doi Inthanon National Park
- Location: Chiang Mai Province, Doi Inthanon
- 1 Day Trekking
- Highlights: Highest spot of Thailand, Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail , King and Queen Twin Pagodas, Hmong Hill Tribe Market, Wachirathan Waterfall
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small group tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
During this tour you will enjoy some stunning views of the surrounding mountains at Doi Inthanon National Park Area, this tour that includes Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail that is only available from 1 November until 31 May. Then you will visit the King and Queen Twin Pagodas with amazing gardens, this place is really peaceful. The trip ends to Visit Wachirathan Waterfall it will be possible to capture The Rainbow Waterfall on photo, enjoy and get ready to get back to the city.
This tour is available from 1 November until 31 May.
What we’ll do
Duration: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Meet in your hotel lobby
- 7 AM to 7:30 AM : the area of the old city center and Night Bazaar
- 7:30 AM to 7:45 AM : within 3 km outside the old city
- Visit the highest spot of Thailand, 2,565 meter above the sea level
- Hike the Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail (approximately 2 hours or 3 kilometers)
- Visit the King and Queen Twin Pagodas
- Visit Hmong Hill Tribe Market
- Visit Wachirathan Waterfall
- 6 PM : Return to your accommodation
Please Note: You will be allowed to spend as much time at each event depending on the traffic and weather, and other visitors. Therefore, the times of the activities in the above schedule may vary.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 3 kilometers of the city center
- If you’re out of town, contact us to arrange a meeting point
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- All entrance fees
- Travel Accident Insurance
What To Bring
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Camera (Optional)
- A sweater, jacket or raincoat, depending on the season
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This is a small group tour, approximately 9 persons.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.