Chiang Mai Walking Tour – Start at the River
- Chiang Mai City
- Wat Chai Mongkhon,, Warorot market and the flower market, Thapae Gate, Wat Chedi Luang, Three King Monument, Chiang Mai Women's Correctional Institute
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private Tour
The tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in the city around 8 AM via local transportation to bring you to the starting point of the walking tour at Wat Chai Mongkhon, the temple is located on Mae Ping river, you will learn about Buddhist rules, offer gifts to monks and release fish to the river.
After we will walk to Warorot market and the flower market, host of a variety of food and souvenirs, the diversity of cultures and religions makes these markets more distinguished from other markets in Chiang Mai.
After we will walk to Thapae Gate which is the main entrance of the old city. The moat and remains of the ancient moat wall marks the boundaries of the old city. You can enjoy walking down to visit Wat Chedi Luang inside the old city, the Three King Monument and visit Chiang Mai Women’s Correctional Institute, a prison that rehabilitates inmates with vocational skills and earning money, such as massage and a restaurant, lunch and massage are optional.
Drop off at your hotel around 1.00 PM
- English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by a local taxi from hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai city
- Drinking water and some snack
- Lunch : available if needed
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Book Your Tour
|Group Size||Price / Person|