2 Days 1 Night Chiang Rai Stunning Sights
- Location: Chiang Rai Province
- Highlights: Hot Water Springs, White Temple, Khun Korn Waterfall, Singha Park, Chiang Rai Night Market, Black House, Golden Triangle, Blue Temple
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private Tour
This two-day private tour from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai is full of stunning sights to see. Whether you’re a budding photographer or a professional behind the camera, you’ll have the chance to capture many beautiful moments throughout this tour. Highlights include soft trekking to the Khum Korn Waterfall, catching a colorful sunset at Singha Park and visiting the infamous Golden Triangle viewpoint. This tour includes a private guide and round-trip transportation in addition to two lunches and relax time.
Day 1: Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai
You will be picked up from your hotel or guesthouse in an air-conditioned minivan and then ride from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai. The afternoon itinerary includes exploring temples and a park, hiking to a waterfall, and riding a bike in a tea plantation. Once the sun sets, watch an incredible light show and explore a local night market.
Activities and Sites
- Hot Water Springs: Enjoy a short coffee break at a natural sulfur spring roughly halfway between Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.
- White Temple: The White Temple is home to an incredible array of artwork and architecture. It’s one of Thailand’s most famous temples, and it’s easy to recognize by its sparkling white exterior.
- Khun Korn Waterfall : Explore the jungle during this soft one-hour trek and then cool off in the mists from the towering waterfall with a natural swimming pool.
- Singha Park: Once a farm that grew barley, Singha Park is now home to an Oolong tea plantation, orchards, and a small petting zoo. Ride around on a bike and catch the sunset.
- Chiang Rai Night Market: Chiang Rai City hosts a walking street market every night near the town square. Explore the beautiful handicrafts and artworks make by local Thai vendors and sample the delicious street food.
Overnight in Chiang Rai
Day 2 : Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai
The second day of this private tour will take you to the eerie wonders of the Black House and then the infamous overlook point of the Golden Triangle. Your day will conclude with a visit to the Buddhist Blue Temple before returning to your hotel or airport in Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai.
Activities and Sites
- Black House: This strange but wondrous art complex contains several buildings featuring displays of animal pelts and bones, ominous sculptures, and torture devices.
- Golden Triangle: This viewpoint overlooks three countries (Thailand, Myanmar, Laos) and two rivers (Mekong and Ruak) that were the hub of the infamous opium trade decades ago.
- Blue Temple: As its name suggests, the Blue Temple is a gorgeous royal blue Buddhist temple with delicate carvings and statues accented with gold.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 6 kilometers of the city center
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and driver
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees for all standard activities; fees for optional (add-on) tours are not included
- Local Thai lunch (Day 1 and Day 2)
- Drinking water
- Travel accident insurance
- Other expenses such as souvenirs, tipping personnel, and laundry fees
- Other meals and drinks besides those mentioned
- Accommodations – if you want some help arranging your hotel, contact us directly
- Other services not clearly indicated above
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Overnight bag with an extra change of clothing and toiletries
- Camera (Optional)
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Book Your Tour
|Group Size||Price / Person|