Surin Islands 2 Days 1 Night with Tent Accommodation
- Phang Nga
- Surin Islands, Khao Lak, The Sea Gypsies, Snorkeling, Swimming
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Join in Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
If you are in love with snorkeling, or just want an out of this world experience while you’re in Southern Thailand, you need to test the waters of the Surin Islands. Surin Islands is home to dozens of big and small reefs along the coast, with all the fantastic wildlife that accompanies this beautiful habitat. On the eastern coast of Surin’s two largest islands, you’ll see a vast amount of fish and sea life. You’ll never forget your snorkeling trip to the Surin Islands.
This tour is available during October 15th through May 15th. This two day trip begins with an early hotel pick up at 6:00 in the morning. You will be transported back to your hotel on the second day around 6:00 in the evening.
- 06:00 – 07:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel and head to Baan Nam Kem pier.
- 09:00 AM: Hop onboard a boat and you’re off to the Surin Islands.
- 10:30 AM: We’ll do our first snorkeling exploration of the day at the South Island.
- 12:00 PM: National park lunch in the cafeteria and then visit the serene North Island for a little beach time relaxation.
- 01:30 PM: Visit Jark Bay and Stock Island for more snorkeling adventure.
- 04:30 PM: Relax at your tent accommodations.
- 07:00 PM: Enjoy dinner, and then use your free time as you please
- 07:30 AM: Delicious breakfast is served.
- 08:30 AM: Some early morning snorkeling at Tao Bay and then Pak Kaad Bay. Followed by even more snorkeling at Torinla Island.
- 12:00 AM: Lunch time
- 01:30 PM: Snorkeling and cultural tour of Morgan sea gypsy’s village
- 03:00 PM: Say goodbye to the islands! Return trip via boat
- 04:30 PM: Arrive at Ban Num Khem pier and hotel drop off.
This Tour Includes
- Speed boat
- Tour guide
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Tent accommodation for overnight stays
- Transportation to hotel
- Snorkeling gear: mask, snorkel, and life jacket
- Please Note: Due to weather or tide conditions, some activities may be changed. We strive to provide the best snorkeling locations for you.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.