Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary Phuket – Half Day Care
- Location : Phuket Province, Choeng Thale
- Bathe with Elephants
- English-speaking tour guide
- Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Elephant lovers have a unique opportunity to make a lasting impression at Wildlife Sanctuary. The elephant care program focuses on the mental and physical well-being of the elephants.
Half-day morning tour from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- 8 AM to 8:30 AM : Meet at the lobby of your hotel
- 9 AM : Arrive at Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary, Phuket. Learn about the habitat, behavior and history of elephants with our guide. Prepare elephant food afterwards!
- 9.20 AM : Jungle Walk with Elephants. We’ll walk with the elephants through the green forest park. Along the way we’ll learn about herbs and how to use them to heal the elephants.
- 10 AM : “Aroma Oil Course for Elephants” (only at Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary in Phuket). Mahouts with over 20 years of experience in elephant care teach this program. In this course you’ll learn ancient Thai massage techniques to relax and heal elephants.
- 11 PM : Mud Sand Spa at the Mud Pool. Scrub the elephant’s body with mud.
- 11:30 PM : Elephants bathe in a natural water pool.” Learning how to brush the elephant skin will make the elephant feel more comfortable and relaxed.
- 12 PM : Eat lunch (Thai food box set and seasonal fruits).
- 1 PM : Leave the sanctuary and go back to the hotel
- 1:30 PM to 2 PM : Return to your accommodation
Half day afternoon tour from 12 PM to 3:30 PM
- 12 PM to 12:30 PM : Meet at the hotel lobby
- 1 PM : Check in at the Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary in Phuket and register for the day. Enjoy your lunch (Thai food box set and seasonal fruits)
- 2 PM : First, qualified guides will give an overview of the elephants’ natural habitat, behavior and history. “Preparing food for elephants “Preparing food for elephants.
- 2:10 PM : Jungle walk with an elephant. Take a walk through the green forest park with elephants.
- 3 PM : Aroma oil course for elephants” (only at Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary, Phuket).
- Prepare aroma oil (traditional Thai herbs) and learn massage techniques. Mahouts with over 20 years of experience teach this program. Thai massage is a method that helps elephants relax and heal diseases (which have never been seen before).
- 4 PM : “Mud Sand Spa in the Mud Pool” Scrub mud on the skin of an elephant all over the body.
- 4:30 PM : Bathing with elephants in a natural pool.
- 5 PM : Showers
- 5:30 PM : You leave the elephant enclosure and return to your hotel.
- 6 PM to 6:30 PM : Return to your accommodation
What we’ll do
The highlight of the Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary in Phuket is the walk with elephants in the jungle. The elephant walk is located in a huge forest and green area where you can enjoy the nature around you. There are also incredible aroma oil massage classes for elephants. Fill your Phuket trip with amazing stories about you and elephants.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included
- Transportation with driver
- English speaking tour guide
- Drinking water and Thai lunch box
- Food for the elephants
- Entrance fees
- We also offer an additional photography service at no extra charge. Our photographers will be taking pictures throughout the day, which we’ll upload to our Facebook page as soon as possible.
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes or sandals that can get wet
- Swimming suit
- A towel and a change of clothes
- A raincoat (during the rainy season in June, July and August)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Any prescription medication you may need, such as an asthma inhaler or allergy medication
- Camera (optional)
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.