Chiang Rai – White Temple, Long Neck Hill Tribe Village, Singha Park, Tea Plantation, Elephant Valley – Private Tour
- Location: Chiang Rai Province
- Highlights: White Temple, Long Neck Hill Tribe Village, Singha Park, Tea Plantation, Elephant Valley
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private Tour
If you’re visiting Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand, then make your trip even more exciting by adding Chiang Rai to your traveling schedule. This neighboring province just north of Chiang Mai has some incredible sights to see that can be experienced in a single day. Visit the iconic White Temple, explore a tea plantation, meet the people of a unique hill tribe village, and spend some time with a group of rescued elephants. This tour also includes a local meal of Thai food and round-trip transportation to and from your hotel or the airport in Chiang Mai.
What we'll do
- White Temple – Explore the all-white, sparking buildings of one of Thailand’s most iconic building complexes
- Long Neck Hill Tribe Village – Learn about a unique way of life and culture for the tribespeople of this village, who are easily recognized by the women wearing brass coils around their neck
- Singha Park + Tea Plantation – Walk around the park area and then sample oolong tea that’s made straight from the tea bushes on the plantation
- Elephant Valley– Learn about the natural behavior of happy elephants who now make their home at this elephant sanctuary in the jungle
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 6 kilometers of the city center
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and driver
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees for all standard activities; fees for optional (add-on) tours are not included
- Local Thai lunch
- Drinking water
- Travel accident insurance
- Other expenses, souvenirs during the trip
- Tipping personnel
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Camera (Optional)
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Book Your Tour
This join tour is currently not available.
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.