Safari World Bangkok
- This Tour Includes
- This Tour Excludes
- Child Policy
- What to Bring
- Additional Informations
This full day tour at Thailand’s biggest and best nature park and zoo is wonderful fun for the whole family. Experience an African Safari, hang out with intelligent and adorable dolphins, and watch as tropical birds fly and do tricks – all in one day at Thailand’s Safari World.
Destination: Thailand (Bangkok)
Start City: Bangkok
Tour Type: Private
Duration: Full day (8 AM – 5 PM)
- 8 AM
- Your English-speaking guide will pick you up from your Bangkok hotel and we’ll drive to Thailand’s biggest drive-in zoo, Safari World. The Park has both a marine section, with animal shows, and a safari section, where you can drive through the open zoo to get a close look at the wild animals.
- 9:20 AM
- When we arrive at Safari World, we will drive through acres of open zoo where you will be able to see the beasts of the wild – all from the safety of our car! A huge attraction is the lion and tiger feeding, which reminds you just how dangerous these predators could be in the wild. The second half of the park is Marine Park. Here we can visit the birds, chimps, seals and of course the dolphins.
- 10:20 AM
- Witness our cousin, the Orangutan, doing stunts and performing during the Orangutan Boxing Show. These apes are smart and hilarious, and will keep the whole family entertained. You won’t want to miss this fabulous version of Thai Boxing, courtesy of our hairy friends.
- 11 AM
- One of the cutest, and funniest, shows in the Marine Park is the Sea Lion Show. You’ll watch as a fictional town gets turned upside down by the mischievous creatures. Witness all the tricks these little guys have to offer.
- 12 PM
- Lunch will be an international buffet of foods.
- 1:40 PM
- Prepare to be amazed with the intelligent underwater stars of the Dolphin Show. These mammals are professionals when it comes to tricks. They can shake hands, give you kisses, or do a number of areal tricks and dives – all with grace and beauty.
- 3:30 PM
- The colorful acrobats of Safari World’s Bird Show will amaze you – watch as they fly, perform tricks, and share their secrets.
- 4:15 PM
- Begin our drive back to your Bangkok hotel.
- 5 PM
- We drop you off at your hotel.
- Polar Bear Feeding – 10:30 AM & 2:10 PM Daily
Weekend & Holiday + 3:30 PM Urang Utan, 4 PM Sea Lion Show, 4:30 PM Western Cowboy Stunt Show, 4:30 PM Bird Show
This Tour Includes
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicles with skilled drivers
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer to and from your hotel
- Accident insurance
This Tour Excludes
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All optional tours
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- The rates listed above are for children who are between 90cm – 140cm in height (35″ to 55″)
- Children over 140cm are charged adult price
- Children under 90cm are welcome for free
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather: hat, cap and umbrella may be helpful
- Wear any comfort walking shoes
- Rates include 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
- Rates are net and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- Itinerary and show schedule may change without prior notice.
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via email.
- Drop off time may vary due to traffic.
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|
|4 - 6 Children||฿1,200.00|
|7 - 8 Children||฿1,000.00|