Dream World Bangkok
- Location: Bangkok Province
- Highlights: Dream World
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private Tour
This outing is a perfect way to spend a fun filled time with your family at Bangkok’s Disney-esque amusement park, Dream World. Enjoy the attractions, pools, castles, shows and shopping at the world class park.
- Meet in your hotel lobby and whisk you away to Dream World. At Dream World, you can spend your day riding attractions and exploring all four zones of the park, Dream Garden, Adventure Land, Fantasy Land and Dream World Plaza. Bring extra Baht for your souvenirs and snacks!
- 10 AM
- Arrive at Dream World
Inside Dream World
Dream World Plaza – Visit the houses of Europe all on one street in Dream World.
Dream Garden – Stop and smell the flowers in this land of flowers! You won’t believe your eyes: visit the Taj Mahal, the Great Wall of China or the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Get on the cable car to see the land from a bird’s eye view.
Fantasy Land – Watch as fairy tales come to life before you. View the dwarf cottages from Snow White, the castle from Sleeping Beauty, and the pumpkin coach from Cinderella.
Adventure Land – This is the land for you if you crave adventure! Roller coasters like Space Mountain will test your braveness.
- 12 PM
- Enjoy buffet lunch at restaurants.
- 4 PM
- Depart Dream World to Bangkok downtown.
- 5 PM
- Return to your accommodation.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included in the city center
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed by email
- Drop off time may vary due to traffic
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicles with skilled drivers
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips, etc
- All optional tours
- Option – Snow town entrance (150 baht/person)
- Option – 4D Adventure (120 baht/person)
- Additional attraction fees not covered by the main gate fee
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- The rates listed above are for children who are between 90cm – 140cm in height (35″ to 55″)
- Children over 140cm are charged adult price
- Children under 90cm are welcome for free
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather: hat, cap and umbrella may be helpful.
- Wear any comfort walking shoes.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|