Similan Islands – 2 Days 1 Night Package with Tent Accommodation
- Location:Similan Islands
- Highlights: Similan Islands, Island Hopping, Snorkeling, Swimming
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small group tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Be able to fully relax and have fun with two days and one night on the beautiful Similan Islands. After all the tourists are gone, you’ll have the place to yourself, and you can see the island come alive at night. Go to sleep in a simple tent with no modern day distractions, and rise early to watch the sun climb into the sky before taking a walk on the powdery sand of the beach. You will love this two day outing!
Day 1: Board our speedy vessel, a faster than usual speed boat, and you’ll be out on the island in 1.45 hours , where you’ll transfer to our luxury day boat. Because it only takes a shorty 1.45 hours to reach it, you’ll have more time to spend relaxing and exploring the beauty of the Similan Islands. You’ll be welcomed aboard where you can pick up your snorkel gear and take to the calm waters of the Andaman Sea below and view rainbows of reefs and wildlife. Dinner will be served at sunset on board the day boat. Next, we will send you to your tent or your accommodation.
Day 2: Start your day with a light breakfast before trekking through nature to breathtaking vistas, or snorkeling in the clear waters. After a day full of activities you’ll re-board the speed boat to be taken back to the pier, and then back to your hotel.
Tours are available from mid-October to mid-May.
- 6 AM to 7 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby and take you to Phuket Sarasin Pier.
- 7:40 AM : Check in at the pier and grab your snorkeling gear!
- 8 AM : Meet your guide and hop on board a speed boat to the Similan Islands.
- 9:45 AM : Start our snorkeling at Donald Duck Bay at Koh Similan (Island #8). Here you can continue relaxing on the beach or join a nature walk to a fabulous vista the Island viewpoint. Next , snorkeling adventure at Koh Ba Ngu (Island #9).
- 12:40 PM : More snorkeling, this time at Koh Payu ( Island#7)
- 1:15 PM : Taste some delicious local Thai food for Lunch at Na Beach on Koh Miang (Island #4) We’ll relax on the beach and explore the island and receive your tent from The National Park.and receive your tent from The National Park.
- 3 PM : Hop on to the luxury tour boat and enjoy some snorkeling time in the water at Island no. 5 and Island no. 6
- 5:30 PM : Watch the sunset while dining on board.
- 6:30 PM : End of programmed activities, enjoy your tent and nature
- 8 AM : Wake up, return tent
- 8:30 AM : Hop on board the tour boat for breakfast
- 9:30 AM : Snorkel at East of Eden at Koh Payu ( Island#7) and more snorkel at Stonehenge at Kho Miang ( Island#4) or beach relaxing – your choice
- 12 PM : Have lunch on the tour boat then beach relaxing
- 2:40 PM : Switch over to the speed boat, then leave the islands
- 4:30 PM : Disembark at Phuket Sarasin pier and return to your accommodation.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included in the city center
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Speed boat
- Experienced tour guide
- Food and Soft drinks
- All meals as mentioned in program
- Snorkeling gear: mask, snorkel, life jacket
- PLEASE NOTE: Overnight with tent option is included in package, however you can choose from two other accommodation options:
- Cabin room on board the tour ship: 2,000 Baht per night. Room on the island, booked yourself prior to the trip via the National Park website : http://www.dnp.go.th/. Prices are: - Room with electric fan: 1,000 Baht per night - Room with air conditioning: 2,000 Baht per night
- Please Note: Due to weather or tide conditions, some activities may be changed. We strive to provide the best snorkeling locations for you.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.