Surin Islands – Overnight 3 Days 2 Nights with Tent Accommodation
- Phang Nga
- Surin Islands, Khao Lak, The Sea Gypsies, Snorkeling, Swimming
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Join in Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Day 1 begins with 6:30am hotel pick up and Day 3 ends between 6:00 – 6:30 PM. Tours are available daily from mid-October to mid-May.
- 06:00 – 07:00 AM: Hotel pick up, then head Baan Nam Kem pier to board the boat.
- 09:00 AM: Depart for Surin Islands.
- 10:30 AM: We’ll do our first snorkeling exploration of the day at the South Island.
- 12:00 PM: National park lunch in the cafeteria and then visit the serene North Island for a little beach time relaxation.
- 01:30 PM: We’ll pay a visit to both Jark Bay and Stock Island for more snorkeling.
- 04:30 PM: Return to accommodation.
- 07:00 PM: Delicious dinner to end your first night, then free time!
- 07:30 AM: Eat breakfast to prepare yourself for a full day of fun.
- 08:30 AM: First snorkeling of the day at Suthep Bay, followed by some underwater exploration at MungKorn Island and Mai Ngam Bay.
- 12:00 PM: Delicious lunch served.
- 01:30 PM: Get another dose of snorkeling at the beautiful Pak Kaad Bay and Torrinla Island.
- 03:00 PM: Boat leaves Surin Island National Park.
- 04:30 PM: Return to your accommodation.
- 07:00 PM: Tasty Thai dinner followed by free time!
- 07:30 AM: Final breakfast of the trip.
- 08:30 AM: Take an early morning snorkel at Jark Bay, followed by Stock Island, and tour of Morgan sea focusing on the rich culture of the “gypsy” village.
- 12:00 AM: Last delicious Thai lunch.
- 1:30 PM: Final snorkel adventure! Afternoon of exploring the reefs and wild life.
- 3:00 PM: Departure from Surin Island National Park.
- 4:30 PM: Arrive at Ban Num Khem pier and we’ll take you back to your hotel.
This Tour Includes
- Speed boat
- Tour guide
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Transportation to hotel
- Snorkeling gear: mask, snorkel, and life jacket
- Please Note: Due to weather or tide conditions, some activities may be changed. We strive to provide the best snorkeling locations for you.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.