Sunset Dinner in Phang Nga Bay – Luxury Boat
- Location: Phang Nga
- Highlights: Phang Nga Bay, Canoeing, Sunset Dinner, Loy Kratong
- Free pick-up/drop-off within 3 km of the city center.
- English-speaking local tour guide.
- Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Do you want to enjoy the Andaman Sea, complete with stunning views of limestone outcroppings, rock walls, and lush mangroves, from a canoe? How about a luxury meal aboard a comfortable cruise? This dinner tour is for you. Phang Nga Bay is a hot destination for visitors to Thailand, and our sunset dinner will give you views of all the natural beauty this location has to offer. Not to mention a delicious dinner. Join us for true luxury during your next Thai vacation.
Tours available on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- 1 PM : Meet at your hotel lobby
- 2:45 PM : Depart for Phang Nga Bay
- 3:45 PM : Visit Panak Island. Canoeing in Mangrove Cave and canoeing in “Hong Island“
- 4:30 PM : Take your canoe to visit either Bat Cave or Mut Cave
- 5:30 PM : Loy Kratong
- 6 PM : Dinner on board and while heading to Ao Por to witness a breathtaking sunset
- 7:10 PM : Arrive at Ao Por
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included : Patong, Karon, Kata, Boat Lagoon, Chalong, Kalim Beach, Nakalay, Phuket Town, Tri Trang
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel accident insurance
- Soft drinks, coffee, tea, water, and fresh fruits on boat
- Canoeing with professional paddler
- Life jacket
Transport fees to other locations (to be paid in cash)
- Surin Beach, Cherngtalay, Allamanda, Sheraton, Dusit Laguna, Laguna Beach, Thavon Beach Village, Bang Tao Beach, Kamala Beach costs 100 THB/person
- Khao Khat, Cape Panwa, Rawai Beach, Nai Harn Beach, Nai Yang Beach, Nai Thon Beach, Airport, Mai Khao Beach, Blue Canyon costs 200 THB/person
Please Note: Due to weather, some activities may be changed. We strive to provide the best locations for you.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.