James Bond Island
- What we’ll do
- This Tour Includes
- This Tour Excludes
Phang Nga Bay is a beautiful place to visit during your trip to Southern Thailand, and a very popular location for swimming and relaxing. The bay is located about 25 km northeast of Phuket. Among the well-known sites are the Monkey Cave (Suwankuha Temple), and James Bond Island, where you can recreate James Bond’s duel from the 1974 movie “The Man with the Golden Gun.” We’ll also pay a visit to the Muslim fishing village on the island Koh Panyee as well as canoe around the islands and through the natural limestone caves and mangrove forests. It will be an unforgettable day of sun, sightseeing via the water, and relaxation.
Tours available daily, and begin with 10 AM to 10:15 AM pick-up from your hotel and go to Phang Nga Pier for departure. Tours ends with hotel drop-off around 6 PM in the evening.
What we’ll do
- Visit Monkey Cave (Suwankuha Temple)
- Sightseeing in Phang Nga Bay National Park by longtail boat
- Eat lunch on Koh Panyee Island in Muslim fishing village; experience the local lifestyle
- Canoe around the waters and sea caves at Talu Island. Each canoe will have an experienced paddler to guide exploration
- Visit James Bond Island
This Tour Includes
- Hotel transfer from: Patong, Karon, Kata, Boat Lagoon, Kalim Beach
- Activities according to the program
- Sodas, water, Thai lunch
- Experienced guide
- National Park fee and insurance
This Tour Excludes
Transport fees to other locations (to be paid in cash)
- Nakalay Beach, Tri Trang costs 100 THB/person
- Airport, Bang Tao, Chalong, Kamala, Laguna, Mai Khao, Phuket Town, Rawai, Surin costs 200 THB/person
- Ao Por, Cape Panwa, Layan, Nai Harn, Nai Thorn, Nai Yang, Siray costs 250 THB/person
Please Note: Due to weather, some activities may be changed. We strive to provide the best activities locations for you.