James Bond Island
- Location: Phang Nga
- Highlights: Phang Nga Bay, James Bond Island, Talu Island, Koh Panyee, Monkey Cave, Muslim Fishing Village, Canoeing, Swimming
- Free pick-up/drop-off within 3 km of the city center.
- English-speaking local tour guide.
- Group Tour
Phang Nga Bay is a beautiful place to visit during your trip to Southern Thailand, and a very popular location for swimming and relaxing. The bay is located about 25 km northeast of Phuket. Among the well-known sites are the Monkey Cave (Suwankuha Temple), and James Bond Island, where you can recreate James Bond’s duel from the 1974 movie “The Man with the Golden Gun.” We’ll also pay a visit to the Muslim fishing village on the island Koh Panyee as well as canoe around the islands and through the natural limestone caves and mangrove forests. It will be an unforgettable day of sun, sightseeing via the water, and relaxation.
- 10 AM to 10:15 AM : Meet at your hotel lobby
- 6 PM : Return to your accommodation
- Visit Monkey Cave (Suwankuha Temple)
- Sightseeing in Phang Nga Bay National Park by longtail boat
- Eat lunch on Koh Panyee Island in Muslim fishing village; experience the local lifestyle
- Canoe around the waters and sea caves at Talu Island. Each canoe will have an experienced paddler to guide exploration
- Visit James Bond Island
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included : Patong, Karon, Kata, Boat Lagoon, Kalim Beach
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Activities according to the program
- Sodas, water, Thai lunch
- Experienced guide
- National Park fee and insurance
Transport fees to other locations (to be paid in cash)
- Nakalay Beach, Tri Trang costs 100 THB/person
- Airport, Bang Tao, Chalong, Kamala, Laguna, Mai Khao, Phuket Town, Rawai, Surin costs 200 THB/person
- Ao Por, Cape Panwa, Layan, Nai Harn, Nai Thorn, Nai Yang, Siray costs 250 THB/person
Please Note: Due to weather, some activities may be changed. We strive to provide the best activities locations for you.
Book Your Tour
This join tour is currently not available.