Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary Phuket – Save & Care
- Location: Phuket Province, Choeng Thale
- Feeding & Bathing
- English-speaking tour guide
- Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Elephant therapy treatment begins with caring for the elephant’s hair, skin and heart with elephant-specific spa mud. The mud can treat the elephant’s wounds caused by scratches and injuries, while the heat balances the elephant’s body and blood circulation, allowing it to relax completely.
This is a 2 hour program.
Half day morning tour from 8 AM to 11:30 AM
- 8 AM to 8:30 AM : Meet in the lobby of your hotel
- 9:10 AM : When you arrive at Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary Phuket, the guide will give an introduction about the program and elephant behavior. Prepare the food for the elephants: Bananas, sugar cane, cucumbers and corn. Walk around the sanctuary and feed the elephants to build a good relationship with the elephants.
- 10 AM : Special herb mixing class to learn more about traditional Thai herbs and how you can help the elephants. After that, you can mix mud and herbs with your own hands to make a special mud.
- 10:40 AM : Discussion about the elephant and water and bathing with them in the natural water pool. You’ll learn how to brush the elephant’s skin to make them feel comfortable and relaxed.
- 11 AM : Take a shower and enjoy your lunch (Thai food box and seasonal fruits).
- 11:30 AM : You’ll leave the elephant sanctuary and go back to your hotel.
- 12:30 PM to 1 PM : Return to your accommodation.
Half day afternoon tour from 12 PM to 4 PM
- 1 PM : Arrive at Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary, Phuket. Enjoy your lunch (Thai food box and seasonal fruits).
- 1:30 PM : Information about elephant behavior and rescue and care program. Introduction by the guide: elephant behavior and details about your program.
- 1:45 PM : Prepare the food and walk around the elephant park to feed the elephants: Banana, sugar cane, cucumber and corn. Walk through the park to feed the elephants. Feed the food to build a good relationship with the elephants.
- 2:30 PM : Learn about traditional Thai herbs and what benefits they’ve for the elephants. Enjoy mixing mud and herbs with your own hands to make a special mud.
- 3:00 PM : Bathe with the elephant in the natural water pool. Learn how to brush the elephant’s skin to make him feel comfortable and relaxed. Discussion on the topic of the elephant and water.
- 3:30 PM : Take a shower
- 4:00 PM : You’ll leave the elephant sanctuary
- 5 PM to 5:30 PM : Return to your accommodation
You’ll prepare a special herbal mixture of mud that’s only available at Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary, Phuket. The treatment program for elephants starts with the care of hair, skin and heart by a special spa mud, which is especially important for elephants. The mud can heal the elephants’ wounds caused by scratches and other injuries, and the heat balances the body and blood circulation so that the elephants can truly relax. You’ll touch the elephants’ skin and experience how different it’s.
- A free pick up and drop off service from Phuket is included
- Transportation with driver
- English speaking tour guide
- Drinking water and Thai lunch box
- Food for the elephants
- Entrance fees
- Additionally, we offer a free photo service. Our photographers will take pictures throughout the day, and we will upload them to our Facebook page as soon as possible.
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes or sandals that can get wet.
- Bathing suit
- A towel and a change of clothes
- A raincoat (during the rainy season in June, July and August)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Any prescription medication you may need, such as an asthma inhaler or allergy medication
- Camera (optional)
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.