Skyline Adventure Chiang Mai
- What we’ll do
- This Tour Includes
- What to Bring
- Additional Informations
If you’re an adrenaline junkie, don’t miss the ride of your life at Skyline Adventure Chiang Mai. Experience breathtaking panoramic views of the Thai jungle complete with 24 ziplines as well as abseils, spiral staircases, sky bridges, and incredible treetop platforms. Plus, you can tell all your friends that you soared through the Thai jungle on Chiang Mai’s longest 900-meter zipline!
The 5 to 6 hour ziplining tour includes:
- 42 Platforms
- 24 Ziplines (including 6 long ziplines: 200m, two 500m, two 600m, 900m)
- 2 Abseils (30m, 50m)
- 4 Sky-Bridges
- 4 Staircases
- 2 Spiral Staircases
Please Note: You will be allowed to spend as much time as possible at each station depending on the weather and overall ability of the group. Therefore, there are no set times in the above schedule and only the pick-up and drop-off times are final.
Pick-up is offered at five different times. The duration of the trip, including transportation, is five to six hours. Afterward, we will drop you off at your hotel or guesthouse. This tour is available daily.
- Pick-up time: 6:30 AM to 7 AM
- Drop-off time: 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Pick-up time: 8 AM to 8:30 AM
- Drop-off time: 1 PM to 2 PM
- Pick-up time: 9:30 AM to 10 AM
- Drop-off time: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Pick-up time: 11 AM to 11:30 AM
- Drop-off time: 4 PM to 5 PM
- Pick-up time: 12 PM to 1 PM
- Drop-off time: 5 PM to 6 PM
You will return to Chiang Mai approximately five to six hours after leaving the city. For example, if your pick-up time is 8 AM, you will be back in Chiang Mai between 1 PM and 2 PM.
About the Skyline Adventure Chiang Mai Tour
Experience the ultimate treetop adventure at Skyline Adventure Chiang Mai. After arriving at the base camp deep in the Thai jungle, you’ll meet your English-speaking guide and put on your ziplining gear and safety helmet and gloves. Then get ready for unending thrills!
This 42-platform course is packed with treetop adventures that will take your breath away. Zig-zag your way through the Thai jungle on 24 different ziplines, including the longest (900m) and highest zipline in Chiang Mai!
Enjoy various other tricks such as walking across sky bridges, rappelling down trees, and climbing up and down spiral staircases. Don’t forget to pack a camera to snap some incredible birds-eye-view photos while sailing over fields and through the heart of the jungle.
At the end of the ziplining tour, enjoy a local Thai buffet lunch complete with tea, coffee, and fresh tropical fruit. Then, relax on an air-conditioned ride back to your hotel in Chiang Mai. There are no additional stops or ‘add-ons’ during this tour.
This Tour Includes
- English-speaking professional guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle and driver
- First-aid insurance
- Thai buffet lunch
- Tea, coffee, and seasonal fruits
What to Bring
- Wear outdoor shoes (no flip-flops or slippers)
- Wear loose-fitting long pants and a long-sleeve shirt
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Camera (optional)
- This tour has several physical activities. Participants must be relatively fit to be able to join.
- It is recommended that visitors are at least 5 years old and weigh no more than 120 kilograms.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Read more about the Top 7 Best Zipline in Chiang Mai.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.