Skyline Adventure Chiang Mai
- Location: Chiang Mai Province, Doi Saket
- Highlights: Ziplines, Abseils, Sky-Bridges, Spiral staircases
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
If you’re an adrenaline junkie, don’t miss the ride of your life at Skyline Adventure Chiang Mai. Experience breathtaking panoramic views of the Thai jungle complete with 24 ziplines as well as abseils, spiral staircases, sky bridges, and incredible treetop platforms. Plus, you can tell all your friends that you soared through the Thai jungle on Chiang Mai’s longest 900-meter zipline!
- 6:30 AM to 7 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 8 AM to 8:30 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 1 PM to 2 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 9:30 AM to 10 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 11 AM to 11:30 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 4 PM to 5 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 12 PM to 1 PM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 5 PM to 6 PM : Return to your accommodation
You will return to Chiang Mai approximately five to six hours after leaving the city. For example, if your pick-up time is 8 AM, you will be back in Chiang Mai between 1 PM and 2 PM.
Please Note: You will be allowed to spend as much time as possible at each station depending on the weather and overall ability of the group. Therefore, there are no set times in the above schedule .
About the Skyline Adventure Chiang Mai Tour
Experience the ultimate treetop adventure at Skyline Adventure Chiang Mai. After arriving at the base camp deep in the Thai jungle, you’ll meet your English-speaking guide and put on your ziplining gear and safety helmet and gloves. Then get ready for unending thrills!
- 42 Platforms
- 24 Ziplines (including 6 long ziplines: 200m, two 500m, two 600m, 900m)
- 2 Abseils (30m, 50m)
- 4 Sky-Bridges
- 4 Staircases
- 2 Spiral Staircases
This 42-platform course is packed with treetop adventures that will take your breath away. Zig-zag your way through the Thai jungle on 24 different ziplines, including the longest (900m) and highest zipline in Chiang Mai!
Enjoy various other tricks such as walking across sky bridges, rappelling down trees, and climbing up and down spiral staircases. Don’t forget to pack a camera to snap some incredible birds-eye-view photos while sailing over fields and through the heart of the jungle.
At the end of the ziplining tour, enjoy a local Thai buffet lunch complete with tea, coffee, and fresh tropical fruit.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 3 kilometers of the city center
- If you’re out of town, contact us to arrange a meeting point
- English-speaking tour guide
- First-aid insurance
- Thai buffet lunch
- Tea, coffee, and seasonal fruits
What to Bring
- Wear outdoor shoes (no flip-flops or slippers)
- Wear loose-fitting long pants and a long-sleeve shirt
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Camera (optional)
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This tour has several physical activities. Participants must be relatively fit to be able to join.
- It is recommended that visitors are at least 5 years old and weigh no more than 120 kilograms.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- This is a small group tour, approximately 9 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Read more about the Top 7 Best Zipline in Chiang Mai.
Book Your Tour
This join tour is currently not available.