Siam Dragon Cabaret Show
- Location: Chiang Mai Province
- Small group tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
A cabaret show is a unique form of entertainment that blends singing, dancing, comedy, and storytelling, all performed by incredibly talented ladyboys in gorgeous and extravagant costumes. As soon as the performers take the stage, the audience is instantly swept up in an explosion of world-class art and entertainment.
The Siam Dragon Cabaret in particular is a must-see entertainment event for anyone traveling in Chiang Mai. Suitable for the whole family, expect to be dazzled by professional singers and actors who have made their careers out of cabaret performances. The hour-long show includes songs and dances in a variety of modern styles, featuring elements of Northern Thai culture, completely unique to the region. The singers are masters of beautiful harmony techniques, and the show runs smoothly with professional light and sound.
The theater accommodates an audience of more than 300 seats. Join a crowd of hundreds of people, all captivated by this once-in-a-lifetime experience. You’re sure to fall head over heels in love with the beauty, glamour, and excitement of the Siam Dragon Cabaret Show!
Show Time : 8 PM (70 minutes)
- Please arrive at the theater 30 minutes before the show to check-in.
- Food, drinks, and pets are not allowed inside the theater.
- Confirmed tickets are non-refundable.
- Adult – Standard seat : ฿800.00
- Child – Standard seat : ฿400.00 ( Between 101 and 140 cm tall)
- Adult – VIP seat : ฿1,000.00
- Child – VIP seat : ฿500.00 ( Between 101 and 140 cm tall)
Round Trip Transportation Adult and Children price : 100 baht/person
Pickup will be between 7:00 PM and 7:30 PM if your hotel is within a 3-kilometer radius of the Old City. You will return to your guesthouse around 9:30 PM. This tour is available daily.
What To Bring
- Camera (Optional) *No flash photography allowed
- Tour operated by Siam Dragon Cabaret Show
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.