Private Tour : Doi Inthanon + Waterfall + Summit + Twin Pagodas
- What we’ll do
- This Tour Includes
- This Tour excludes
- What To Bring
- Additional Informations
This private Doi Inthanon Tour will take you to a national park that is home to some of the most beautiful natural sights in Northern Thailand. Here you will find gorgeous waterfalls, a fascinating hill tribe farming village, and the stunning twin King and Queen Royal Pagodas. You’ll even get to visit the highest point of Thailand on the tippy-top of the Inthanon Mountain!
You will be picked up from your hotel or guesthouse at 8:30 AM and then dropped off around 5:30 PM.
- 8:30 AM
- Depart from your hotel or guesthouse in a private air-conditioned minivan
- 10:30 AM
- Arrive at the Siritarn Waterfalls (approximately 20 minutes)
- 11 AM
- Visit a hill tribe village (approximately 30 minutes)
- 11:30 AM
- Explore the Wachiratarn Waterfalls (approximately 20 minutes)
- 12:20 PM
- Eat lunch at a local restaurant
- 1 PM
- Take an easy nature trail walk to Thailand’s highest peak (approximately 40 minutes)
- 2 PM
- Explore the King and Queen Pagodas (approximately 40 minutes)
- 3 PM
- Visit the King’s Royal Projects (approximately 30 minutes)
- 3:30 PM
- Depart from Doi Inthanon National Park
- 5:30 PM
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
Please Note: Your guide will make sure that you spend as much time as possible at each activity. However, the schedule may vary depending on the weather, traffic, and other tour groups.
After a drive through Thailand’s beautiful countryside, venture into the Doi Inthanon National Park and begin your tour with a visit to two of its most popular waterfalls. These falls are beautiful all year-round but are particularly impressive during the rainy season when the local river roars with life. There is a local hill tribe village nearby that you will be visiting, too.
Highest Point in Thailand
After enjoying a local Thai lunch and a brief rest, take an easygoing walk along a nature trail to the highest elevation point in Thailand. Known as the Doi Inthanon Summit, it reaches a height of 2,565 meters. At this elevation, the temperature can be quite cool and refreshing!
King and Queen Pagodas
Afterwards, visit the stunning Twin Pagodas. Perched on the mountainside with incredible views of the surrounding valley, these two mirrored structures were built in honor of the King and Queen of Thailand. Take your time admiring their architecture and the beautiful manicured flower gardens that encircle them.
King’s Royal Projects
Your private tour to Doi Inthanon wraps up with trip to the King’s Royal Projects. This is one of many places throughout the country that use sustainable farming practices to help the local economy. Thanks to the mountain’s cooler climate, you can find fruits, vegetables, and exotic flowers that thrive in this environment and that cannot be grown elsewhere in Thailand.
This Tour Includes
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Direct pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- Transportation via minibus with air-conditioning and driver
- Entrance fees for all standard activities
- Local Thai lunch
- Drinking water
- Travel accident insurance
This Tour excludes
- Other expenses, souvenirs during the trip
- Tipping personnel
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- A light raincoat or poncho (during the rainy season of July, August, and September)
- Camera (Optional)
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This tour is operated by our Bon Voyage Thailand.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|