Private Tour : Doi Inthanon + Waterfall + Summit + Twin Pagodas
- Location: Doi Inthanon National Park, Chiang Mai Province
- Highlights: Doi Inthanon Submit, Royal Projects, King and Queen Pagodas, National Park, Hill Tribe Village, Waterfall
- Free pick-up/drop-off within 3 km of the city center.
- English-speaking local tour guide.
- Private Tour
- • Per Person : ฿1,000
This private Doi Inthanon Tour will take you to a national park that is home to some of the most beautiful natural sights in Northern Thailand. Here you will find gorgeous waterfalls, a fascinating hill tribe farming village, and the stunning twin King and Queen Royal Pagodas. You’ll even get to visit the highest point of Thailand on the tippy-top of the Inthanon Mountain!
- 8:30 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 10 AM : Explore the Wachiratarn Waterfalls (approx. 20 minutes)
- 11 PM : Take an easy nature trail walk to Thailand’s highest peak (approx. 40 minutes)
- 12 PM : Explore the King and Queen Pagodas (approx. 40 minutes)
- 1:30 AM : Eat lunch at a local restaurant
- 2:30 PM : Visit the King’s Royal Projects (approx. 30 minutes)
- 3:30 PM : Experience Karen Tribe Village, drink organic coffee (approx. 30 minutes)
- 4:15 PM : the Siritarn Waterfalls (approx. 20 minutes)
- 5 PM : Depart from Doi Inthanon National Park
- 6 PM : Return to your accommodation
Please Note : Your guide will make sure that you spend as much time as possible at each activity. However, the schedule may vary depending on the weather and traffic.
After a drive through Thailand’s beautiful countryside, venture into the Doi Inthanon National Park and begin your tour with a visit to two of its most popular waterfalls. These falls are beautiful all-year-round but are particularly impressive during the rainy season when the local river roars with life. There is a local hill tribe village nearby that you will be visiting, too.
Highest Point in Thailand
After enjoying a local Thai lunch and a brief rest, take an easygoing walk along a nature trail to the highest elevation point in Thailand. Known as the Doi Inthanon Summit, it reaches a height of 2,565 meters. At this elevation, the temperature can be quite cool and refreshing!
King and Queen Pagodas
Afterwards, visit the stunning Twin Pagodas. Perched on the mountainside with incredible views of the surrounding valley, these two mirrored structures were built in honor of the King and Queen of Thailand. Take your time admiring their architecture and the beautiful manicured flower gardens that encircle them.
King’s Royal Projects
Your private tour to Doi Inthanon wraps up with trip to the King’s Royal Projects. This is one of many places throughout the country that use sustainable farming practices to help the local economy. Thanks to the mountain’s cooler climate, you can find fruits, vegetables, and exotic flowers that thrive in this environment and that cannot be grown elsewhere in Thailand.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 6 kilometers of the city center
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees for all standard activities
- Local Thai lunch
- Drinking water
- Travel accident insurance
- Other expenses, souvenirs during the trip
- Tipping personnel
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- A light raincoat or poncho (during the rainy season of July, August, and September)
- Camera (Optional)
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This tour is operated by our Bon Voyage Thailand.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Book Your Tour
Child rate, Contact Us
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.