Discover the Amazing Warorot Local Market
- Location: Chiang Mai Province
- Highlights: Kad Luang, Shopping, Souvenirs, Lanna traditional clothing, Tribal handicrafts, Fresh flowers, Local fruits and vegetables
- Free pick-up/drop-off within 3 km of the city center.
- English-speaking local tour guide.
- Private Tour
Experience the local lifestyle of northern Thai people by visiting Warorot market also referred to as “Kad Luang” in the local northern Thai dialect. This easy and flexible walking tour will take you through the biggest and oldest market of Chiang Mai which has been around for more than 100 years and has more than 500 stalls and shops. Typical northern Thai food, Lanna traditional clothing, local fruits and vegetables, fresh flowers and even tribal handicrafts are sold everyday at this market. If you want to find unique souvenirs and have an unforgettable memory of Chiang Mai, this market is the right place to include in your plan.
Duration: 2 – 3 hours
Pick-up time: 8 AM or upon your request
Available: Daily from 8 AM – 4 PM for a group of one to four people
Type: Walking around local market
About the Discover the Amazing Warorot Local Market Tour
Pick-up from hotel or guesthouse or other meeting area in Chiang Mai city if your accommodation is far from the center of the city. The local vehicle used for pick up is “Rod Dang/Song Taew” which means a red cab or red taxi.
8:15 AM – 8:30 AM
At the market, a local tour guide will show you the highlights of the market and assist you in communicating with local vendors. After about 2.5 hours of walking around, shopping and visiting various stalls, the tour guide can assist you to catch a red cab back to your hotel or guesthouse. Another flexible option is you can stay longer and spend time as much as you like at the market and get back the hotel by yourself.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 6 kilometers of the city center
- English-speaking tour guide
- Drinking water and some Thai snacks
- Travel insurance
- Personal spending money for shopping of souvenirs or food and drinks
- Only the local currency, Thai baht can be used at Warorot Market.
- Pick-up and drop-off service is available for accommodation within Chiang Mai city.
- For hotels outside Chiang Mai city, the meeting point will be arranged for the center of the city.
- Round trip transfer to Chiang Mai city can be arranged. The price depends on the distance.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|