Private Tour Chiang Rai – Black House + Long Neck Hill Tribe Village + Blue Temple + Elephant Valley + White Temple
- Location: Chiang Rai Province
- Highlights: Black House, Long Neck Hill Tribe Village, Blue Temple, Elephant Valley, White Temple
- Free pick-up/drop-off within 3 km of the city center.
- English-speaking local tour guide.
- Private Tour
Chiang Rai is growing in popularity and has some incredible places to see in its countryside. Enjoy the best of Chiang Rai during this one-day trip, which includes stops at Chiang Rai’s famous White Temple, the Black House, the Elephant Valley elephant sanctuary and a unique hill tribe village. This trip includes transportation in an air-conditioned minivan to and from your hotel in Chiang Rai in addition to lunch.
What we'll do
- Black House – Walk through this strange and eerie art exhibit which features a local artist’s collection of animal skeletons and furs, magnificent sculptures, and ominous buildings
- Long Neck Hill Tribe Village – Learn about two unique hill tribes, one of which is best known for its women who wear decorative brass rings around their necks
- Lunch – Dine on a Thai meal at a local restaurant
- Blue Temple – See local Thai people make merit at this active temple, which is stunning with its entirely royal blue interior and exterior
- Elephant Valley – Meet freely roaming elephants in the mountainous jungle, learn about cheeky behavior, and feed them to win them over
- White Temple – Explore the magnificent buildings of the White Temple, which are intricately decorated with sculptures, sparkling mirrors, and incredible paintings
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 6 kilometers of the city center
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and driver
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees for all standard activities; fees for optional (add-on) tours are not included
- Local Thai Lunch
- Drinking water
- Travel accident insurance
- Other expenses, souvenirs during the trip
- Tipping personnel
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Camera (Optional)
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Book Your Tour
This join tour is currently not available.