Phoenix Adventure Park – Zipline
- Location: Chiang Mai Province, Mae Rim
- Highlights: Ziplines
- • Package A : ฿200
- • Package B : ฿500
Experience an exhilarating adventure with Phoenix Zipline, soaring over scenic landscapes and breathtaking river views. Our adventure zipline is suitable for anyone who dreams of flying, and is perfect for families looking for an exciting but safe activity. With two ziplines and experienced staff, your safety is our top priority. We are proud to offer the exclusive Coudou Pro-Safety Line system, which ensures that separation from the course is only possible with a special key that you give to the park manager. Our safety equipment, imported from France, is the most advanced available on the market, so you can be confident in your safety while experiencing unforgettable memories with Phoenix Adventure Zipline.
You can choose from the following 2 options for your pickup time:
1.) 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM
2.) 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM
After your activity, you will be dropped off approximately 2.5 to 3 hours later, either at 12:00 PM or 4:00 PM.
About Phoenix Adventure Park-Zipline
Immerse yourself in the lush beauty of the Thai jungle and witness breathtaking panoramic views from high up in the trees with our exhilarating zipline adventure. Our state-of-the-art equipment, seasoned instructors, and comprehensive safety training will ensure that you feel confident and secure as you take on the thrill of ziplining. With two fantastic zipline options to choose from, A and B.
Zipline Package A : 10 Platforms
- 6 Ziplines
- 1 Lego bridge
- 1 Grass walk
- 1 Spiral staircase
- Miniature train for return
Zipline Package B : 24 Platforms
- 14 Ziplines
- 1 Lego bridge
- 1 Grass walk
- 1 Window walk
- 1 Miller belt
- 5 Spiral staircase
- Miniature train for round place
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 3 kilometres of the city centre
- If you’re out of town, contact us to arrange a meeting point
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- Equipment check and safety training
- First-aid insurance
- 1 Bottle of drinking water
- Lunch of local Thai food
- Train ticket (for package A: return train and package B: miniature train for round trip)
- New gloves
What To Bring
- Wear outdoor shoes (no flip-flops or slippers)
- Wear loose-fitting long pants and a long-sleeve shirt
- Camera and a plastic bag or waterproof case to protect it
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- Phoenix Adventure Park has a number of physical activities and participants must be relatively fit to be able to join. Healthy Aged 6-65 years old Max. weight 120 kg. Min. height 120 cm.
- This is a small group tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.