Pha Dok Siew Nature Trail at Doi Inthanon National Park
- Location: Chiang Mai Province, Doi Inthanon
- 2 Hours Trekking
- Highlights: Highest, King and Queen Twin Pagodas, Hmong Hill Tribe Market, 2 hours Trek, Pha Dok Siew Waterfall, Wachirathan Waterfall
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
This tour combines 2 types of activities at Doi Inthanon National Park, you will go first visit the highest peak in Thailand in the forest, and then visit the King and Queen Twin Pagodas, during the visit to those pagodas you will have the opportunity to have a nice view of the surrounding mountains. You will do a quick stop at Hmong Hill Tribe Market so we can grab some snacks and fruits.
Now be ready for a 2-hour walk through the forest, nice sightseeing waiting for you, and depending on the time of the year you enjoy swimming at Pha Dok Siew Waterfall. After this nature trail walk, you will visit a Karen Hill Tribe Village and enjoy an organic coffee.
The trip ends to Visit Wachirathan Waterfall (The Rainbow Waterfall) relax and get ready to get back to the city.
What we’ll do
Duration: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Meet in your hotel lobby
- 7 AM to 7: 30 AM : the area of the old city center and Night Bazaar
- 7:30 AM to 7:45 AM : within 3 km outside the old city
- Visit the highest spot of Thailand, 2,565 meter above the sea level
- Visit the King and Queen Twin Pagodas
- Visit Hmong Hill Tribe Market
- 2 hours nature trail walk through the forest and enjoy swimming at Pha Dok Siew Waterfall
- Karen Hill Tribe Village and try organic coffee
- Visit Wachirathan Waterfall
- 6 PM : Return to your accommodation
Please Note: You will be allowed to spend as much time at each event depending on the traffic and weather, and other visitors. Therefore, the times of the activities in the above schedule may vary.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 3 kilometers of the city center
- If you’re out of town, contact us to arrange a meeting point
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Travel Accident Insurance
What To Bring
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Camera (Optional)
- A sweater, jacket or raincoat, depending on the season
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This is a small group tour, approximately 9 persons.
- Because it has a number of physical activities, this trek is NOT appropriate for elderly people with movement problems. Participants who want to join should be relatively fit and be able to walk up and down steep paths and along jungle trails.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
One person, Contact Us!
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.