Pha Dok Siew Nature Trail and Doi Inthanon National Park
- What we’ll do
- This Tour Includes
- What To Bring
- Additional Informations
This tour combines 2 types of activities at Doi Inthanon National Park, you will go first visit the highest peak in Thailand in the forest, and then visit the King and Queen Twin Pagodas, during the visit of those pagodas you will have the opportunity to have a nice view of the surrounding mountains. You will do a quick stop at Hmong Hill Tribe Market so we can grab some snacks and fruits.
Now be ready for a 2 hours walk through the forest, nice sightseeing waiting for you, and depend on the time of the year you enjoy swimming at Pha Dok Siew Waterfall. After this nature trail walk you will visit a Karen Hill Tribe Village and enjoy an organic coffee.
The trip ends to Visit Wachirathan Waterfall (The Rainbow Waterfall) relax and get ready to get back to the city.
What we’ll do
Duration: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Visit the highest spot of Thailand, 2,565 meter above the sea level
- Visit the King and Queen Twin Pagodas
- Visit Hmong Hill Tribe Market
- 2 hours nature trail walk through the forest and enjoy swimming at Pha Dok Siew Waterfall
- Karen Hill Tribe Village and try organic coffee
- Visit Wachirathan Waterfall
– Pickup will be between 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM if your hotel is in Chiang Mai’s Old City or Night Bazaar areas.
– Pickup will be between 7:30 AM and 7:45 AM if your hotel is within 3 kilometers outside of the Old City.
Please Note: You will be allowed to spend as much time at each event depending on the traffic, weather, and other visitors. Therefore, the times of the activities in the above schedule may vary. Only the pickup and drop-off times are final.
This Tour Includes
- English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and driver
- All entrance fees
- Travel Accident Insurance
What To Bring
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Camera (Optional)
- A sweater, jacket or raincoat, depending on the season.
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.