1 Day Trek in Doi Inthanon – Trekking Only
- Pha Ngam, Doi Inthanon
- 1 Day Trekking
- Trekking, Waterfall, Swimming and Karen Villages
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private Tour
For one day of real trekking in the lush tropical forest, head to Doi Inthanon National Park. This evergreen forest with an elevation of 2,300 meters above sea level and a part of the Himalayas. This is the best experience for trekking lovers.
Duration: 10 – 11 hours (8 AM – 6:30 PM to 7 PM)
Pick-up time: 8 AM – 8:30 AM from hotel
After traveling for two hours to the Hmong Village by private transportation, we will start walking uphill for three hours through the pleasant verdant jungle with its fresh air and nice surroundings. Then, take a break to indulge in the breathtaking view of the national park and have lunch at the peak which offers a panorama of the natural beauty of the mountains.
We will continue trekking for 2 hours through the jungle to discover more of the biological diversity of this national park. At the end of the trip, we will take private transportation to a Karen Village and we have a refreshing swim at the natural waterfall. We will return to Chiang Mai city at approximately 6:30 PM – 7 PM.
What we’ll do
- 5 hours of trekking
- Hmong and Karen Villages
This Tour Includes
- Karen hill tribe guide with basic English speaking skills
- Transportation and driver
- Local Thai lunch *If you have any special dietary needs, please inform the staff as soon as you arrive.
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai
This Tour Excludes
What to Bring
- A swimsuit *Please be aware that Thai culture is very modest and it would be best if bathing suits were not two pieces or if a t-shirt is worn over a swimsuit
- A change of clothes
- Mosquito repellent
- Cash in small change for drinks, snacks and souvenirs
- 1 copy of passport ID page for insurance purposes
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This tour is suitable for people between the ages of 12 and 60 years old. Because it has a number of physical activities, this trek is NOT appropriate for elderly people with movement problems or families with young children. Participants who want to join in should be relatively fit and be able to walk for several hours at a time. ￼ ￼ ￼
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|
|2 - 4 Persons||฿2,200.00|