Mae Ping River Cruise
- Chiang Mai
- Ping river cruise, Farm house, Learning about rice and herbs
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- Join in Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Enjoy the beautiful natural scenery along the Ping River while gliding pass rural scenes of local children playing in the water, traditional teak houses, and fresh green countryside.
The River Cruise stops at a local farmer’s house so you can try some seasonal Thai fruit and drink some refreshing herbal teas. You can also see how jasmine rice is cultivated and how different herbs are used in medicine and cooking.
Booking for 1 person, please contact us.
Duration: 2 hours round trip
Available: Daily 9 AM – 4 PM. A cruise leaves every half hour starting at 9 AM with the last cruise time at 4 PM.
We pick you up at your hotel or guesthouse at the scheduled time you decide upon booking to bring you to the boat pier. The cruise is available every day from 9 AM to 4 PM.
What we’ll do
- Cruise along Mae Ping River
- Enjoy the scenery along the river
- Stop at a farm house
- Fresh fruit and juice served
- Walk around the farm
This Tour Includes
- Transportation via air-conditioned minibus with a driver
- Cruise ticket
- Some fresh local fruits
- Some herbal teas
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.