Mae Ping River Cruise
- Location: Chiang Mai Province
- Highlights: Ping river cruise, Farm house, Learning about rice and herbs
- Free pick-up/drop-off within 3 km of the city center.
- Small Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
- • Person : ฿200
Enjoy the beautiful natural scenery along the Ping River while gliding pass rural scenes of local children playing in the water, traditional teak houses, and fresh green countryside.
The River Cruise stops at a local farmer’s house so you can try some seasonal Thai fruit and drink some refreshing herbal teas. You can also see how jasmine rice is cultivated and how different herbs are used in medicine and cooking.
Booking for 1 person, please contact us.
Duration: 2 hours round trip
Available: A cruise leaves every half hour starting at 9 AM with the last cruise time at 4 PM.
- Meet in your hotel lobby at the scheduled time you decide upon booking to bring you to the boat pier.
- Cruise along Mae Ping River
- Enjoy the scenery along the river
- Stop at a farm house
- Ice cream
- Walk around the farm
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 3 kilometers of the city center
- If you’re out of town, contact us to arrange a meeting point
- Cruise ticket
- Ice cream
- Some herbal teas
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This is a small group tour, approximately 9 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.