Lisu Lodge Soft Adventure (2 days / 1 night)
- Mae Taeng
- Cycling, Rafting, Lisu Dance, Shaman
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private Tour
Minimum 2 persons.
Day 1: Lisu Lodge
Arrive in the morning and be greeted by your hosts, who will share in a refreshing welcome drink with you. Afterwards, we embark on an easy, 8-mile/13 km bike tour. We break for lunch by the river, followed by an exciting 45-minute whitewater rafting experience down the Mae Taeng River. In the winter, we will be using inflatable whitewater rafts. When the weather warms up starting in April, we will be using bamboo rafts for our river experience.
After our adventure, you can either cycle back to the lodge or catch a ride in a pick up truck. On the trip back, we will visit with the town’s shaman, where we will enjoy a cup of tea and discuss local spiritual beliefs. This is a great time to learn about the culture.
When we return to the lodge, a delicious Thai meal will be waiting for us, accompanied by a traditional Lisu dance.
Day 2: Lisu Lodge
We’ll start the morning with a traditional Lisu Lodge breakfast, and have the rest of the day to spend leisurely on our own before our departure.
This Tour Includes
- English-speaking guide during programmed activities
- Cycling and rafting
- Overnight accommodation (non air-conditioned, twin bed, shared room)
- Meals as specified
- Baggage handling
- Local open air truck
This Tour Excludes
- Transportation from Chiang Mai airport or hotel to Lisu Lodge
- Airfare, taxis
- Other meals, drinks besides those mentioned
- Other expenses such as souvenirs, telephone, laundry, tipping, etc
- Remember, there is some physical activity for this adventure. Guests should be reasonably healthy and able to participate in physical activity. Weather conditions can change quickly in Thailand – some activities are bound to the right weather and may be cancelled in bad conditions.
- Children between 2-12 years old may share parents’ room with extra bed at half price. Younger children are free. However, this trip has a recommended age of 10+.
- Group Discount: For every 15 participants, receive one free of charge.
- We can arrange transportation from Chiang Mai via minibus for extra fee; no guide provided.
- If you are interested in a private, English speaking guide feel free to contact us directly.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|
|A/C Car, 3 people maximum||฿3,800.00|
|Open air truck, 7 people maximum||฿3,000.00|
|A/C Van, 7 people maximum||฿4,600.00|