Zipline Jungle Flight JF3 With Roller Coaster
- Doi Saket
- Long Ziplines, Zipline Roller Coaster, Abseils, Sky-bridges , Net Walking, Spiral Staircase, Panoramic Views
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Join in Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Experience a thrilling eco-adventure tour that takes you ziplining through the nearby mountains of Doi Saket in Chiang Mai province. Nothing compares to sailing through the treetops and experiencing gorgeous views of the jungles and the flora and fauna within, far above the jungle floor. This half day trip will take your breath away!
The three-hour eco-adventure includes:
- 39 Platforms
- 19 Ziplines (the longest ziplines are 1000m, 400m, 300m, 250m)
- Zipline roller coaster (1100m)
- 1 Abseil (40m)
- 2 Sky-bridges
- 1 Spiral staircase
- 5-minute Nature walk
- 2 Panoramic views
Please Note: You will be allowed to spend as much time as possible at each event depending on the weather and overall ability of the group. Therefore, there are no set times in the above schedule and only the pick-up and drop-off times are final.
If your hotel is within 3 km outside of the Old City or anywhere within the Old City and the Night Bazaar area, we can pick you up. There are four pick-up times to choose from:
- Pick-up time: 6:30 AM to 7 AM
- Drop-off time: 12:30 PM to 1 PM
- Pick-up time: 8 AM to 8:30 AM
- Drop-off time: 2 PM to 2:30 PM
- Pick-up time: 9:30 AM to 10 AM
- Drop-off time: 3:30 PM to 4 PM
- Pick-up time: 12:30 PM to 1 PM
- Drop-off time: 6:30 PM to 7 PM
You will return to Chiang Mai city about 6 hours after leaving Chiang Mai. For example, if your pick-up time is 8:30 AM, you will be back in Chiang Mai around 2:30 PM.
About the Jungle Flight JF3 Tour
Start your trip to the Jungle Flight Zipline Camp with a refreshing welcome drink and a short safety brief that explains how to properly use your zip line equipment. Afterward, your English-speaking guide will help you into your harness and then your treetop adventure will begin!
The Jungle Flight JF3 Tour features 39 platforms and 19 ziplines. The route twists its way through the centuries-old Yang trees, which are revered by Thais for their rubber-like sap and strong wood. The platforms are mounted to these trees, one of which provides a breathtaking 1000m zipline! There is also one 40m controlled descent, two suspended sky-bridges, and even a thrilling one-of-a-kind zipline roller coaster.
Once you’ve ended your adventure in the trees, enjoy a satisfying Thai buffet in the jungle. Afterward, sit back and relax during your air-conditioned van ride back to your hotel in Chiang Mai City.
This Tour Includes
- Air-conditioned transportation with a driver
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai
- English-speaking professional guide
- Equipment check and safety training
- First-aid insurance
- Thai buffet lunch
- Tea and coffee
- Souvenir Jungle Flight t-shirt
What To Bring
- Outdoor shoes, no flip-flops or slippers
- Camera and a plastic bag or waterproof case to protect it
- Extra shirt and shorts
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- The Jungle Flight JF3 Tour has a number of physical activities and participants must be relatively fit to be able to join. It is recommended for visitors between 15 years old to 60 years old. Visitors must be at least 120cm tall and weigh 120kg or less.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Read more about the Top 7 Best Zipline in Chiang Mai.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.