Zipline Jungle Flight JF3 With Roller Coaster
- Location: Chiang Mai Province, Doi Saket
- Highlights: Long Ziplines, Zipline Roller Coaster, Abseils, Sky-bridges , Net Walking, Spiral Staircase, Panoramic Views
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Experience a thrilling eco-adventure tour that takes you ziplining through the nearby mountains of Doi Saket in Chiang Mai province. Nothing compares to sailing through the treetops and experiencing gorgeous views of the jungles and the flora and fauna within, far above the jungle floor. This half day trip will take your breath away!
- 6:30 AM to 7 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 12:30 PM to 1 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 8 AM to 8:30 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 2 PM to 2:30 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 9:30 AM to 10 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 3:30 PM to 4 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 12:30 PM to 1 PM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 6:30 PM to 7 PM : Return to your accommodation
You will return to Chiang Mai city about 6 hours after leaving Chiang Mai. For example, if your pick-up time is 8:30 AM, you will be back in Chiang Mai around 2:30 PM.
Please Note: You will be allowed to spend as much time as possible at each event depending on the weather and overall ability of the group.
About the Jungle Flight JF3 Tour
Start your trip to the Jungle Flight Zipline Camp with a refreshing welcome drink and a short safety brief that explains how to properly use your zip line equipment. Afterward, your English-speaking guide will help you into your harness and then your treetop adventure will begin!
- 39 Platforms
- 19 Ziplines (the longest ziplines are 1000m, 400m, 300m, 250m)
- Zipline roller coaster (1100m)
- 1 Abseil (40m)
- 2 Sky-bridges
- 1 Spiral staircase
- 5-minute Nature walk
- 2 Panoramic views
The Jungle Flight JF3 Tour features 39 platforms and 19 ziplines. The route twists its way through the centuries-old Yang trees, which are revered by Thais for their rubber-like sap and strong wood. The platforms are mounted to these trees, one of which provides a breathtaking 1000m zipline! There is also one 40m controlled descent, two suspended sky-bridges, and even a thrilling one-of-a-kind zipline roller coaster.
Once you’ve ended your adventure in the trees, enjoy a satisfying Thai buffet in the jungle. Afterward, sit back and relax during your air-conditioned van ride back to your hotel in Chiang Mai City.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 3 kilometers of the city center
- If you’re out of town, contact us to arrange a meeting point
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- English-speaking guide
- Equipment check and safety training
- First-aid insurance
- Thai buffet lunch
- Tea and coffee
- Souvenir Jungle Flight t-shirt
What To Bring
- Outdoor shoes, no flip-flops or slippers
- Camera and a plastic bag or waterproof case to protect it
- Extra shirt and shorts
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- The Jungle Flight JF3 Tour has a number of physical activities and participants must be relatively fit to be able to join. It is recommended for visitors between 15 years old to 60 years old. Visitors must be at least 120cm tall and weigh 120kg or less.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This is a small group tour, approximately 9 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Read more about the Top 7 Best Zipline in Chiang Mai.
Book Your Tour
This join tour is currently not available.