Zipline Jungle Flight JF2
- Location: Chiang Mai Province
- Highlights: Long ziplines, Abseils, Sky-bridges , Net walking, Spiral staircase, Panoramic views
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
The ultimate way to explore the Thai jungle is to sail through the treetops! On this half day eco-adventure, experience the natural beauty of the nearby mountains in Doi Saket by way of ziplining. Go trekking through beautiful nature trails, get a thrill ziplining over ravines, and enjoy clambering on platforms and bridges built on centuries-old Yang trees. There is no shortage of ways to see stunning sights in this ancient, emerald green rainforest.
- 6:30 AM to 7 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 12:30 PM to 1 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 8 AM to 8:30 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 2 PM to 2:30 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 9:30 AM to 10 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 3:30 PM to 4 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 12:30 PM to 1 PM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 6:30 PM to 7 PM : Return to your accommodation
You will return to Chiang Mai city about 6 hours after leaving Chiang Mai. For example, if your pick-up time is 8:30 AM, you will be back in Chiang Mai around 2:30 PM.
Please Note: You will be allowed to spend as much time as possible at each event depending on the weather and overall ability of the group. Therefore, there are no set times in the above schedule.
About the Jungle Flight JF2 Tour
As soon as you arrive at the base camp, you will be offered a refreshing welcome drink and partake in a short training session about safety and how to properly use the zipline equipment. Afterward, an English-speaking guide will help you put on the zipline harness and then off you go!
- 34 Platforms
- 22 Ziplines (the longest ziplines are 1000m, 400m, 300m, and 250m)
- 1 Abseil (25m)
- 3 Sky-bridges
- 1 Spiral staircase
- 2 Panoramic views
For the next three hours, the Jungle Fight JF2 Tour will delight your senses. Sail from platform to platform – 34 in all – which are nestled among the ancient Yang tree rainforest. These trees are sacred and several of them are wrapped with sashes that pop with color against the emerald green forest.
This tour will have you experiencing the jungle from a variety of angles. There’s a nature trek, a spiral staircase, several suspended sky-bridges, and a slow, controlled descent by rappel. There are also a number of very long ziplines. One in particular reaches a full kilometer in length!
After your adventure, you will be offered a delicious buffet of Thai food and then you can relax on the air-conditioned van ride back to Chiang Mai City.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 3 kilometers of the city center
- If you’re out of town, contact us to arrange a meeting point
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- English-speaking guide
- Equipment check and safety training
- First-aid insurance
- Thai buffet lunch
- Tea and coffee
- Souvenir Jungle Flight t-shirt
What To Bring
- Outdoor shoes, no flip-flops or slippers
- Camera and a plastic bag or waterproof case to protect it
- Extra shirt and shorts
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- The Jungle Flight JF2 Tour has a number of physical activities, so participants must be relatively fit to be able to join. This tour is recommended for visitors between the ages of 15 and 60 years old. You must be at least 120cm tall and weigh no more than 120kg.
- This is a small group tour, approximately 9 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Read more about the Top 7 Best Zipline in Chiang Mai.
Book Your Tour
This join tour is currently not available.