Chiang Mai Handicrafts San Kamphaeng
- San Kampaeng
- Bo Sang, Thai silk, Silverware, Jewelry factory, Teak wood carving, Lacquerware
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Join in Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Chiang Mai is well-known as a center for hand-crafted items made from local materials such as pottery, silverware, stoneware, paperware, lacquerware, sculptures, jewellery, wood carvings and silk products etc. There are many shops along the road from Chiang Mai to San Kampaeng which sell these Thai local products. On this same road, you can stop to visit Bo Sang, the famous umbrella village. San Kampang is one of the country’s top shopping destination for arts and crafts.
Duration: Morning tour 8 AM – 12 PM, Afternoon tour 1 PM – 5 PM
We pick you up at your hotel or guesthouse sometime between 8 AM to 8:30 AM or for the afternoon tour sometime between 1 PM to 1:30 PM. You will return to your hotel or guesthouse at 12 PM or 5 PM.
For a private tour please contact us directly.
What we'll do
- Thai silk
- Bo Sang — the umbrella village
- Jewelry factory
- Teak wood carving
This Tour Includes
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation via minibus with air-con and a driver
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- For a private tour please contact us directly.
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.