Flight of the Gibbon Chiang Mai
- Location: Chiang Mai Province
- Highlights: Ziplines, Abseil descents, Sky bridges, Mae Kampong Falls, Waterfall trek
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Enjoy a memorable day of adventure that includes 3-4 hours up in the canopy, a delicious Thai lunch or dinner, and a one-hour waterfall trek. Our Sky Rangers will share their knowledge of local lore, flora, fauna, and geology.
Observe jungle life from a perspective previously reserved for a select group of researchers. We take you high into the canopy using an ingenious system of stations, treehouses, cables and sky bridges for over five kilometers. For thrill seekers and nature lovers alike there has never been a more exciting way to explore the tropical rainforest! The early morning tour is the best time to catch a glimpse of a gibbon or two.
New Zealand specialists have designed the course to be eco friendly and to leave behind a zero carbon footprint. We donate ten percent of our profits to conservation projects. No experience is necessary to zipline. Ages five years and up can participate. Every zipline adventure includes a safety briefing, personal equipment outfitting and on-course rainforest education by our highly trained staff. At least two Rangers accompany every group of eight people or less. The highest standards is vigilantly maintained for safety.
Duration: 5-6 hours
- 6:30 AM to 7 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 12:30 PM to 1 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 6:30 PM to 7 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 5km of zip lines woven into the Thai jungle eco-system
- Over 33 different platform stations
- 2 suspended sky bridges
- 2 abseil descents
- A guided tour of the wildlife and vegetation along the course
- A detailed safety briefing and personal equipment fitting
- Trek to Mae Kampong Falls with its seven tiers
- Thai lunch or dinner set
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 3 kilometers of the city center
- If you’re out of town, contact us to arrange a meeting point
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and a driver
- Safety equipment
- Thai lunch or dinner set
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This is a small group tour, approximately 9 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Read more about the Top 7 Best Zipline in Chiang Mai.
Book Your Tour
This join tour is currently not available.