Doi Suthep Temple + Long Neck Karen + Orchid Farm + Elephant Sanctuary
- Chiang Mai
- Doi Suthep Temple, Long Neck Karen, Orchid Farm, Kanta Elephant Sanctuary
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private Tour
This full day private tour captures the essence of Thailand with a unique blend of activities rich with Thai culture and outdoor adventure. Guided by a personal English-speaking guide, explore the shrines of a mountainside Buddhist temple, meet the residents of a hill tribe village, walk through a spectacular tropical flower garden, and spend time with a group of rescued elephants. This all-inclusive tour comes complete with your own private driver with direct pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or the airport in Chiang Mai as well as a tasty local meal.
You will be picked up from your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai at 8:30 AM by a private driver and ride in an air-conditioned minivan throughout the tour. The tour ends at approximately 5 PM. You will return to your hotel or the airport in Chiang Mai at approximately 6:30 PM.
- 8:30 AM
- Meet our guide at hotel lobby
- 9 AM
- Experience the beautiful sights at Doi Suthep Temple
- 11 AM
- Visit the Long Neck Karen hill tribe village and browse through their handmade craft items
- 12:30 PM
- Enjoy a Thai lunch at the Bai Orchid and Butterfly Farm
- 2:30 PM
- Arrive at the Kanta Elephant Sanctuary, change into traditional elephant training clothing, prepare snacks for the elephants, and learn about their history in Thailand
- 3 PM
- Meet the elephants! Feed, interact, and play with them in the natural environment
- 4 PM
- Enjoy roaming with the elephants and bathing them in the river
- 5 PM
- Say goodbye to the elephants, enjoy drinks and light snacks, and then leave the Kanta Elephant Sanctuary
- 6 PM
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
Please Note: Your guide will make sure that you spend as much time as possible at each activity. However, the schedule may vary depending on the weather, traffic, and other circumstance.
Doi Suthep Temple
The Doi Suthep Temple is one of the most famous temples in Chiang Mai. It’s nestled on the side of the nearby Doi Suthep Mountain and has beautiful views of Chiang Mai City. After climbing a 300+ step staircase or riding a trolley up to the temple’s entrance, explore the manicured grounds and surround yourself with stunning pagodas and shrines.
Long Neck Hill Tribe Village
This local hill tribe village allows visitors a peek into the life of more than ten different hill tribes that a local to Northern Thailand. Witness their various dress and handicrafts made from more than a dozen local tribes in Northern Thailand. The most easily recognized tribe is the “Long Neck” Karen, in which the tribeswomen wear brass coils around their necks.
The orchid farm is home to hundreds of species of tropical orchids. Big, small, round, pointy, and in all different colors! You’ll also see butterflies.
Kanta Elephant Sanctuary
This sanctuary prides themselves in providing a happy home to rescued elephants where these peaceful animals can roam and play in a safe, secure environment. Get up close to several elephants, learn their names, and pet and feed them. Cool off with them in the river and bathe them, too. It’ll be the highlight of your trip to Chiang Mai!
- 1 Person: ฿6,800
- 2 Persons: ฿4,500 per person
- 3 Persons: ฿4,000 per person
- 4 Persons: ฿3,400 per person
- 5 Persons: ฿3,200 per person
- 6 Persons: ฿3,000 per person
- 7 Persons: ฿2,800 per person
- 8 Persons: ฿2,600 per person
– We require a 50% deposit to secure the booking, the remaining balance is due the day of the tour.
– If you want to book for tomorrow or have any questions please contact us.
This Tour Includes
- Private English-speaking local guide
- Direct pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle and driver
- Entrance fees for all standard activities; fees for optional (add-on) tours are not included
- Local Thai lunch
- Drinking water
- Travel accident insurance
This Tour Excludes
- Other expenses such as souvenirs and tipping personnel
- Other meals and drinks besides those mentioned
- Other services not clearly indicated above
What To Bring
- Sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Swimsuit (worn underneath your clothing) and towel
- Change of clothes
- Camera (optional)
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.