White Water Rafting Chiang Mai
- Mae Taeng
- White Water rafting
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Join in Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Located less than 75 kilometers from Chiang Mai’s old city center, this private river camp is in Sop Kai Village.
Enjoy white water rafting on the Mae Taeng River set among spectacular mountain views and tropical rainforests from July through March when the water levels are at its highest. Tours are available everyday during this period. During the rainy season months of August through October the rivers become foaming white water pushing its way out of the mountains. The Thai summer months of April, May and June are too dry for rafting.
Full day and multi-day white water rafting trips are offered on the Mae Taeng River as well as custom and organized expedition style trips on both the Mae Kok and Nam Wa rivers.
There is a minimum age of 10 years old.
Duration: 8:30 AM – 9 AM to 5 PM – 6 PM
We pick you up at your hotel or guesthouse sometime between 8:30 AM to 9 AM, and drive north of Chiang Mai city to Mae Taeng. We return to Chiang Mai city between 5 PM and 6 PM.
What we’ll do
- Whitewater rafting – Mae Taeng river
- 10 kilometers of world class whitewater
- Healthy Thai buffet lunch & refreshments
- Optional photo CD
This Tour Includes
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned transportation with a driver
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai
- Lunch buffet
- International standard safety equipment
- Experienced guides and crew members
- Internationally trained rafting guides
- All safety equipment
- Injury insurance
What to Bring
- Paddling gear (if you have it!)
- Change of dry clothes
- Sweatshirt or jumper (Nov.- Jan.)
- Strap on sandals for the raft
- Cash for the optional photo CD
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.