Chiang Rai Elephant Valley + White Temple + Blue Temple
- What we’ll do
- This Tour Includes
- This Tour Excludes
- What To Bring
- Additional Informations
Experience the beauty of Chiang Rai with our worry-free private transportation services. This package provides front-door pick-up from your hotel or accommodations in Chiang Mai City or Chiang Rai City. Your private English-speaking driver will transport you around in a comfortable air-conditioned van to various places in Chiang Rai. Half the trip will be dedicated to spending time at the Elephant Valley, where you’ll meet a family of elephants. The other half of the trip will take you to two local temples with breathtaking architecture.
You will be picked up from your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai at 7 AM by a private driver and ride in an air-conditioned minivan throughout the tour. The tour ends at approximately 5 PM. You will return to your hotel or the airport in Chiang Rai or Chiang Mai at approximately 5:30 PM or 8:30 PM, respectively.
The following itinerary includes schedule details for private pickup in Chiang Mai City.
- 7 AM
- Depart from your hotel or guesthouse in an air-conditioned vehicle
- 8:30 AM
- Take a short break at a natural hot spring on the way to Chiang Rai
- 11 AM
- Visit the beautiful Blue Temple and marvel at its intricate decorations
- 12 PM
- Arrive at the Elephant Valley and meet your English-speaking guide
- 12:15 PM
- Relax with a delicious lunch of traditional Northern Thai food
- 1:15 PM
- Watch the elephant family as they freely wander the grassy hillside
- 1:45 PM
- Meet the elephants and win them over with their favorite banana snacks
- 2:30 PM
- Enjoy more time up close with the elephants in the peaceful sanctuary
- 3:15 PM
- Learn more about the elephants’ cheeky behaviors and their history
- 4 PM
- Say, “Goodbye,” and depart from the Elephant Valley
- 4:10 PM
- Explore stunning grounds and buildings of the famous White Temple
- 5 PM
- Depart from Chiang Rai, stop at a rest stop along the way
- 8:30 PM
- Return to your hotel or accommodations in Chiang Mai
About Chiang Rai Elephant Valley, White Temple, Blue Temple
This private transportation service provides round trip pick-up and drop-off by an English-speaking driver. Transportation is included in the price of this service for hotels and guesthouses within Chiang Rai City and the Night Bazaar. An additional fee will be added if you come from Chiang Mai City and the Night Bazaar.
The tour begins with a drive to the Blue Temple in Chiang Rai. This stunning temple is entirely royal blue and decorated with intricate carvings and statues. If you’re coming from Chiang Mai, sit back on the 3.5-hour scenic drive through the countryside, which includes a brief stop at a natural hot spring to stretch your legs.
Afterward, enjoy a half day tour of the Elephant Valley, which is home to free-roaming elephants. Meet an English-speaking guide, who will tell you all about the elephants’ behaviors and how they came to be at this sanctuary. Pet these incredible animals and feed them their favorite snacks, too. Be sure to bring a camera!
While you’re there, enjoy a delicious meal of vegetarian Thai dishes. Later in the afternoon, explore the incredible grounds and temple complex of Northern Thailand’s most recognizable temple, the stunning White Temple. It looks heavenly with its all-white buildings adorned with mirrors and glass sparkling in the sunshine.
Your driver knows the best route to drive and which rest stops are comfortable. He will also be there to offer you a refreshing drink and cool towelette at each stop. Your driver will return you to your hotel or accommodation at the end of the trip, with no additional “add-ons.”
- 1 Person: ฿5,700
- 2 Persons: ฿3,400 per person
- 3 Persons: ฿2,800 per person
- 4 Persons: ฿2,500 per person
- 5 Persons: ฿2,200 per person
- 6 Persons: ฿2,200 per person
- 7 Persons: ฿2,000 per person
- 8 Persons: ฿1,900 per person
- 9 Persons: ฿1,900 per person
– We require a 50% deposit to secure the booking, the remaining balance is due the day of the tour.
– If you want to book for tomorrow or have any questions please contact us.
This Tour Includes
- Private English-speaking driver
- Direct pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Thai vegetarian lunch and drinking water
- Food for the elephants
- Travel accident insurance
This Tour Excludes
- Private tour guide
- Admission fees to the Elephant Valley (1,400 baht/person)
- Admission fee at the White Temple (100 baht/person)
- Other expenses such as souvenirs and tipping personnel
- Other meals and drinks besides those mentioned
- Other services not clearly indicated above
What To Bring
- Sandals or comfortable shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Camera (optional)
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.