Chiang Mai Night Safari Tour
- Nong Khwai
- Nocturnal Zoo, Exotic Animals
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Join in Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Experience the unique thrill of an African safari in the heart of Chiang Mai, Thailand! This tour begins just after sunset with a walk around the park followed by a trolley ride to several different zones of the park. You’ll see many wild animals – from gentle grassland creatures to incredible beasts of prey. Afterwards, experience several entertaining shows such as the Tiger Show, Safari Dancing Show, and a Night Safari Show before you return to your hotel for the evening.
Pickup will be between 5:30 PM and 5:45 PM if your hotel is in Chiang Mai’s Old City and Night Bazaar areas. Pickup will be between 5:45 PM and 6 PM if your hotel is within 3 kilometers outside of the Old City. This tour is available every day.
After getting picked up from your hotel and driven to the Chiang Mai Night Safari, your family will:
- Take a walk around Swan Lake and learn about exotic animals
- Tour the Savannah Safari Zone (giraffes, zebras, red kangaroos)
- Visit the Predator Prowl Zone (white tigers, hyenas, lions)
- Watch the Tiger Show (Indian tiger, white tiger, white lion)
- Watch the spectacular Safari Dancing Show
- Watch the Night Predator Show
- Depart from the Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
Please Note: You will be allowed to spend as much time as possible at each event depending on the traffic, weather, and other visitors. Therefore, the order of the activities in the above schedule may vary. Only the pickup and drop-off times are final.
About the Chiang Mai Night Safari Tour
The Chiang Mai Night Safari tour begins with an educational walk around the Jaguar Walking Zone. The walking path is roughly 1.2 kilometers long and encircles Swan Lake where you will see many animals along with way. Throughout the tour, your friendly English-speaking guide will teach you fun facts about the wild animals and their behavior.
Afterward, hop aboard a special open-air trolley and take a comfortable ride to the South Zone (Savanna Safari Zone), which is home to animals such as giraffes, zebras, and red kangaroos. These herbivorous animals roam free in a large grassy garden and will come up to your trolley to say ‘hello’ if they’re feeling curious. Don’t forget to buy a small bag of treats to feed them while you’re on the trolley!
The ride continues to the North Zone (Predator Prowl Zone) where you can observe wild hunters such as white tigers, lions, and spotted hyenas. Although they can be ferocious, these beasts are in a protective enclosure so you can see them but stay safe.
After riding the trolley through the North and South Zones, you’ll have the chance to watch several spectacular shows. The Tiger Show features performances by several exotic Indian tigers, a white tiger, and a white lion. Watch otters, tigers, and jaguars swim at the Night Predator Show and see wild boars and porcupines, too. There is also a Safari Dancing Show, which features a Western-style cowboy extravaganza and cabaret dancers.
At the end of the tour, rest your feet and relax during the ride back to your hotel in Chiang Mai. There are no additional stops or ‘add-ons’ during this tour.
This Tour Includes
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation via an air-conditioned minibus with a driver
- All entrance fees
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes or sandals
- Camera (Optional) *No flash photography allowed
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.