E-Bike Tours – Full Day or Half Day
- What we'll do
- This Tour Includes
- What To Bring
- Additional Informations
Hop on an electric mountain bike (e-bike) and take a scenic adventure through Chiang Mai’s rolling hillside, green rice paddies, and lush orchards. Your English-speaking guide will lead you safely through jungle trails and country paths you never knew existed for a glimpse into local Thai life. This cycling tour includes all the necessary equipment for a safe and smooth ride. Join us for a half day tour or, if you have more time and energy, sign up for full day adventure.
Half Day Hilly Adventure or the Half Day Ping River and Rice Paddies Tour
฿1,500 per person
- Half Day Morning
- Pickup will be between 7:30 AM and 7:45 AM if your hotel is in the Old City. Pickup will be between 7:45 AM and 8 AM if your hotel is within 3 kilometers outside of the Old City and Night Bazaar areas. You will return to your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai City around 2 PM.
- Half Day Afternoon
- Pickup will be between 12:30 PM and 12:45 PM if your hotel is in the Old City. Pickup will be between 12:45 PM and 1 PM if your hotel is within 3 kilometers outside of the Old City and Night Bazaar areas. You will return to your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai City around 6:30 PM.
Full Day Adventure Ping River and Nam Phrae Tour
฿2,400 per person
- Full Day
- Pickup will be between 7:30 AM and 7:45 AM if your hotel is in the Old City. Pickup will be between 7:45 AM and 8 AM if your hotel is within 3 kilometers outside of the Old City and Night Bazaar areas. You will return to your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai City around 4:30 PM.
About the E-Bike Tours
Whether you’re a solo traveler, vacationing with friends, or visiting with family, experience the beautiful countryside of Chiang Mai on an electric bicycle. Also known as an e-bike, this bicycle is powered by an electric motor that allows you to effortlessly cruise through the hills and jungles, but it can also be pedaled if you’re looking to ride a bike the old-fashioned way. Our three e-bike tours feature a several distances and climbs to fit a variety of athletic abilities.
Choose from a full day tour or a half day tour that begins in the morning or afternoon. After you’re picked up from your hotel or guesthouse, your trip begins with a short drive to the bicycle office where you’ll meet your English-speaking guide and get a quality fat-tire electric bike, safety helmet, and riding gloves. You’ll also be provided with a lock so that you can safely leave your bike unattended while you’re sightseeing. Although you will park your bike in a safe and secure area during most of the trip, sometimes you will be required to lock up the bike.
If you choose the Half Day Hilly Adventure, go on a 35 to 40 kilometer ride through the hillside on partly unpaved roads with plenty of sightseeing stops. Once the tour is complete, return to headquarters for either a lunch or a snack if you sign up for the morning or afternoon tour, respectively. It should be noted that during the rainy season from June to October, it might be too muddy to ride, so this tour might not be available.
If you’re looking for something less challenging but equally as scenic, sign up for the Half Day Ping River and Rice Paddies e-bike tour. This will take you past beautiful rice paddies and lush fruit orchards while riding on flat land and paved roads. This 35 to 40 kilometer route will also take you to the scenic banks of the Ping River. Lunch will be served at the end of the morning tour and a snack will be served at the end of the afternoon tour.
For a full day of beautiful sights across 75 kilometers of countryside, sign up for the Full Day Adventure Ping River and Nam Phrae tour. The first half of the tour will take you across flat lands through fruit orchards and rice paddies all the way to the Ping River. Then, take a break and recover from your morning ride and enjoy a local Thai lunch. The second half of the tour will take you across a hilly terrain for more of a challenge.
After the tours have ended, relax on a short ride back to your hotel in Chiang Mai City.
This Tour Includes
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bike rental, helmet, riding gloves, lock
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- Lunch (morning tour, full day tour) or snack (afternoon tour)
- Drinking water
- First-aid insurance
What To Bring
- Wear sports shoes (no flip-flops or slippers)
- Wear comfortable shorts and t-shirt
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Camera (optional)
- Participants must be at least 150cm to 160cm tall, depending on your leg length, in order to safely fit on and ride the e-bike.
- All of the e-bike adventures include a tour guide. Therefore, we are not able to provide a bike to ride by yourself without a guide.
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can fit our Tours to your needs.
Just contact us and we’ll provide you with
all the informations you need.