Chiang Mai Cycling Tour
- Location: Chiang Mai Province
- Highlights: Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Phra Singh
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Explore the charm of Chiang Mai city by cycling to Buddhist temples, outdoor markets and the Warorot Market. A tour guide will lead you in a smooth ride through the local areas of Chiang Mai city where the tradition and culture are not far from your sight. Moreover, the smiles and kindness of Chiang Mai people will make your trip memorable.
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM (4 hours)
- Meet in your hotel lobby
- 9 AM to 9:15 AM : the area of the old city center and Night Bazaar
- 9:15 AM to 9:30 AM : within 3 km outside the old city
- 1 PM : Return to your accommodation
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 3 kilometers of the city center
- If you’re out of town, contact us to arrange a meeting point
- English speaking tour guide
- Bike rental
- Bike helmet
- Lunch *If you have any dietary concerns please let us know at the time of booking
- Drinking water
Please note: The tour does not include clear glasses and sunglasses which are highly recommended.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This is a small group tour, approximately 9 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
Minimum 2 persons.
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.