Chiang Mai Cycling Tour
- Chiang Mai City
- City Cycling, Buddhist Temples, Warorot Market
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Join in Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
Explore the charm of Chiang Mai city by cycling to Buddhist temples, outdoor markets and the Warorot Market. A tour guide will lead you in a smooth ride through the local areas of Chiang Mai city where the tradition and culture are not far from your sight. Moreover, the smiles and kindness of Chiang Mai people will make your trip memorable.
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM (4 hours)
Pick-up time: 9 AM
This Tour Includes
- Bike rental
- Bike helmet
- English speaking tour guide
- Transportation from hotel or guesthouse to the bike shop
- Lunch *If you have any dietary concerns please let us know at the time of booking
- Drinking water
Please note: The tour does not include clear glasses and sunglasses which are highly recommended.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
Minimum 2 persons.
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.