Chiang Dao Cave and Five Different Hill Tribes
- What we'll do
- This Tour Includes
- Additional Informations
This tour includes the Chiang Dao cave and temple as well as visiting with five different ethnic hill tribes from northern Thailand and Myanmar (Burma): Big ears Karen, Palong, Long Neck Karen, Lisu and Akha.
Booking for 1 person, please contact us.
Duration: 8 AM – 5 PM
We pick you at your hotel or guesthouse sometime between 8 AM to 8:30 AM, and drive north of Chiang Mai city for about one hour. You return to your hotel or guesthouse at about 5 PM.
What we'll do
- Chiang Dao Cave
- Chiang Dao Temple
- Orchid Farm
- Hill Tribe Village of the Big Earring Karen and Long Neck Karen
- Lisu Hill Tribe
- Akha Hill Tribe
- Palong Hill Tribe
This Tour Includes
- English speaking guide
- Transportation via a minibus with air-con and a driver
- Lunch of local Thai food
- Entrance fee for Chiang Dao Cave and the Long Neck Karen Hill Tribe Village
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
|Group Size||Price / Person|
|1 Child (age 2-9)||฿575.00|