ATV Chiang Mai – Mountain View Trip
- Mon Cham, Mae Rim
- ATV, Hill Tribe Villages, Mountain Views, Rice Paddies, Practice Course
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- English-speaking tour guide
- Join in Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
On this ATV Chiang Mai tour, you ride up the mountain on your own ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle). This 3-hour trip is about 42 kilometers. You drive through the beautiful landscape of rice fields and farm terraces while passing Hill Tribe Villages on the way. This is a good tour for someone with no or little experience riding an ATV.
There is a safety briefing as well as a chance to practice on the practice course before starting on your tour. Driving an ATV is the best way to enjoy the beautiful countryside of northern Thailand. You can also take this tour as a passenger with a friend for a slightly lower fee.
We pick you up at your hotel or guesthouse sometime between 7:45 AM – 8:15 AM for the morning tour or 1:45 PM – 2:15 PM for the afternoon. You return to Chiang Mai city around 12:30 PM or 6:30 PM.
What we'll do
- 150cc ATV
- Safety briefing and practice course
- Mountain views
- Three hours of riding 42 km up the mountain and back to homebase
This Tour Includes
- Transportation and a driver
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai
- Personal injury insurance
- Experienced guide
- Drinking water
What To Bring
- An extra change of clothes
- A long sleeve shirt or jacket as the temperature drops up the mountain
- You should wear proper shoes that cover your toes. No flip flop slippers. You should also wear long sleeves with long pants.
- This is a Join in Group Tour, approximately 12 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
Want a Private or
We can customize our tours to your needs just contact us and we’ll provide you with the information you need.