ATV Chiang Mai – Mountain View Trip
- Location: Chiang Mai Province
- Highlights: ATV, Hill Tribe Villages, Mountain Views, Rice Paddies, Practice Course
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small Group Tour
- Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance
On this ATV Chiang Mai tour, you ride up the mountain on your own ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle). This 3-hour trip is about 42 kilometers. You drive through the beautiful landscape of rice fields and farm terraces while passing Hill Tribe Villages on the way. This is a good tour for someone with no or little experience riding an ATV.
There is a safety briefing as well as a chance to practice on the practice course before starting on your tour. Driving an ATV is the best way to enjoy the beautiful countryside of northern Thailand. You can also take this tour as a passenger with a friend for a slightly lower fee.
- 7:45 AM to 8:15 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 2:30 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 1:45 PM to 2:15 PM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- 6:30 PM : Return to your accommodation
- 150cc ATV
- Safety briefing and practice course
- Mountain views
- Three hours of riding 42 km up the mountain and back to homebase
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 3 kilometers of the city center
- If you’re out of town, contact us to arrange a meeting point
- Transportation with air conditioning and a driver
- Personal injury insurance
- Experienced guide
- Drinking water
What To Bring
- An extra change of clothes
- A long sleeve shirt or jacket as the temperature drops up the mountain
- You should wear proper shoes that cover your toes. No flip flop slippers. You should also wear long sleeves with long pants.
- This is a small group tour, approximately 9 persons.
- Tour operated by our Tour Operator Partner.
Learn more about our Free cancellation - 24 hours in advance.
Book Your Tour
This join tour is currently not available.