3 Day Trek in Doi Inthanon – Trekking Only
- Location: Chiang Mai Province, Pha Ngam, Doi Inthanon
- 3 Day 1 Night Trekking
- Highlights: Trekking, Waterfall, Swimming, Hmong, Karen, Shan, Jungle camp
- Basic English-speaking local Karen trekking guide
- Private Tour
This Chiang Mai trekking 3 days 2 nights is a long relaxing trip in the lush green forest taking you to discover the purity of the evergreen forest and offering you the warm welcome of Hmong and Karen people as well as impressive waterfalls in Doi Inthanon National Park.
- 9 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- Rain forest
- Highest peak of Pha Ngam
- 6 hours Trekking
- Overnight stay at the jungle camp near a river
- 5 hours Trekking
- Overnight at a Karen Village
- 4 hours of trekking
- Waterfall and swimming
- Shan Village
- 6 PM : Return to your accommodation
What we’ll do
Starting the trip by taking private transportation to a Hmong village, there is a stop at a market for you to buy some food supplies or other necessities for this trip. Then, begin your first enjoyable trek, walking uphill for three hours through the verdant forest with the grand old trees and fresh air. A comfortable break and lunch will be at a breathtaking viewpoint up to 2,300 meters from sea level which almost reaches the highest peak of the Pha Ngam mountain and offers a beautiful panoramic view of Doi Inthanon National Park. Lastly, it takes three hours to walk to the jungle camp nearby a river where dinner and accommodation are provided.
Begin a lovely day with breakfast and enjoy three hours walking through the peaceful jungle to a beautiful waterfall where you can enjoy swimming and lunch. Then, it takes two hours to walk to the homestay of a Karen Hill Tribe family where you will stay overnight and spend some time with the friendly local people in the village.
After breakfast, enjoy the last day of two hours of trekking to another waterfall where you will enjoy swimming and lunch. The trek is continued by walking for 2 hours to a Shan village.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 6 kilometers of the city center
- Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and driver
- Karen hill tribe guide with basic English speaking skills
- Accommodation at Karen village and a jungle camp
- 3 lunches, 2 dinners, and 2 breakfasts *If you have any special dietary needs, please inform the staff as soon as you arrive
- Accident insurance
- Safe storage to leave your luggage during the trek
What To Bring
- Two t-shirts
- Two pairs of short pants
- Two pairs of socks
- A swimming suit *Please be aware that Thai culture is very modest and it would be best if bathing suits were not two piece or if a t-shirt is worn over a swimsuit
- A long-sleeved shirt and long pants (quite cold at night during October-January)
- Walking shoes and sandals or flip flops
- A towel or sarong
- A raincoat (during the rainy season of June-August)
- Personal toiletries including toilet paper
- Insect repellent
- A flashlight
- Personal first-aid kit (e.g. plaster)
- Cash in small change for drinks, snack and souvenirs
- One photocopy of passport for insurance purposes
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This tour is suitable for people between the ages of 12 and 60 years old. Because it has a number of physical activities, this trek is NOT appropriate for elderly people with movement problems or families with young children. Participants who want to join in should be relatively fit and be able to walk for several hours at a time.
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|
|2 Persons and more||฿4,100.00|