2 Day Trek in Doi Inthanon – Trekking Only
- Location: Chiang Mai Province, Pha-Ngam, Doi Inthanon
- 2 Day 1 Night Trekking
- Highlights: Trekking, Waterfall, Swimming, Hmong, Karen
- Basic English-speaking local Karen trekking guide
- Private Tour
This Chiang Mai trekking 2 days 1 night tour is a trek through the lush green forest where you can not discover only the purity of the evergreen forest on the mountain but also visit the Hill Tribe Villages of the Hmong and the Karen as well as stunning waterfalls.
Duration: 2 days/1 night
- 8:30 AM : Meet in your hotel lobby
- Rain forest
- Highest peak of Pha-Ngam
- Karen Village
- 5-6 hours Trekking
- Sleep in the Bamboo Hut
- 5-6 hours Trekking
- Shan Village
- 6 PM : Return to your accommodation
What we’ll do
Start the trip by taking private transportation to a Hmong village. There is a brief stop at a market for you to buy some food supplies or other necessities for this trip. Then, begin your first trek, walking uphill for three hours through the verdant forest of grand old trees and fresh air.
A comfortable break and lunch will be at a breathtaking viewpoint that is 2,300 meters from sea level which almost reaches the highest peak of the mountain and offers a beautiful panoramic view of Doi Inthanon National Park. Next, a three-hour trek will take you to a Karen village where dinner and accommodation are provided.
Start a relaxing day with breakfast and enjoy a 3-hour trek through the peaceful jungle to an impressive waterfall where you can enjoy swimming and lunch. Then, it is about a 2-3 hour trek to a Shan village.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included within 6 kilometers of the city center
Transportation via minibus with air conditioning and driver
- Karen hill tribe guide with basic English speaking skills
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
- Accident insurance
- Safe storage to leave your luggage during the trek
What To Bring
- One t-shirt
- One pair of short pants
- One pair of socks
- A swimsuit *Please be aware that Thai culture is very modest and it would be best if bathing suits were not two piece or if a t-shirt is worn over a swimsuit.
- A Long-sleeved shirt and long pants (nights can be quite cool especially during the winter season of October, November, and December )
- Walking shoes and sandals or flip flops
- A towel or sarong
- A raincoat (during the rainy season of June, July & August)
- Personal toiletries, including toilet paper
- Mosquito repellent
- A flashlight
- Personal first-aid kit (plasters, etc.)
- Cash in small change for drinks, snack and souvenirs
- 1 copy of passport ID page for insurance purposes
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This tour is suitable for people between the ages of 12 and 60 years old. Because it has a number of physical activities, this trek is NOT appropriate for elderly people with movement problems or families with young children. Participants who want to join in should be relatively fit and be able to walk for several hours at a time. ￼ ￼ ￼
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|
|2 Persons and more||฿3,400.00|