2 Day Trek in Doi Inthanon – Trekking Only
- What we’ll do
- This Tour Includes
- This Tour Excludes
- What To Bring
- Additional Informations
This 2-day program is a trek through the lush green forest where you can not discover only the purity of the evergreen forest on mountain but also visit the Hill Tribe Villages of the Hmong and the Karen as well as stunning waterfalls.
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Pick-up time: 8:30 AM – 9 AM from hotel
Start the trip by taking private transportation to a Hmong village. There is a brief stop at a market for you to buy some food supplies or other necessities for this trip. Then, begin your first trek, walking uphill for three hours through the verdant forest of grand old trees and fresh air.
A comfortable break and lunch will be at a breathtaking view point that is 2,300 meters from sea level which almost reaches the highest peak of the mountain and offers a beautiful panoramic view of Doi Inthanon National Park. Next, a three-hour trek will take you to a Karen village where dinner and accommodation are provided.
Start a relaxing day with breakfast and enjoy a 3-hour trek through the peaceful jungle to an impressive waterfall where you can enjoy swimming and lunch. Then, it is about a 2-3 hour trek to a Shan village. You return to Chiang Mai around 6 PM.
What we’ll do
- Rain forest
- Highest peak
- Karen Village
- 5-6 hours Trekking
- 5-6 hours Trekking
- Shan Village
This Tour Includes
- Accommodation at Karen village
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast *If you have any special dietary needs, please inform the staff as soon as you arrive
- Karen hill tribe guide with basic English speaking skills
- Transportation and driver
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai
- Accident insurance
- Safe storage to leave your luggage during the trek
This Tour Excludes
What To Bring
- One t-shirt
- One pair of short pants
- One pair of socks
- A swimsuit *Please be aware that Thai culture is very modest and it would be best if bathing suits were not two piece or if a t-shirt is worn over a swimsuit.
- A Long-sleeved shirt and long pants (nights can be quite cool especially during the winter season of October, November, and December )
- Walking shoes and sandals or flip flops
- A towel or sarong
- A raincoat (during the rainy season of June, July & August)
- Personal toiletries, including toilet paper
- Mosquito repellent
- A flashlight
- Personal first-aid kit (plasters, etc.)
- Cash in small change for drinks, snack and souvenirs
- 1 copy of passport ID page for insurance purposes
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your tour guide. We can serve vegetarian food upon request.
- This tour is suitable for people between the ages of 12 and 60 years old. Because it has a number of physical activities, this trek is NOT appropriate for elderly people with movement problems or families with young children. Participants who want to join in should be relatively fit and be able to walk for several hours at a time. ￼ ￼ ￼
Pick Up and Drop Off
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is included for hotels and guesthouses within a 3-kilometer radius of Chiang Mai Old City. If you are out of town, please make arrangements to meet us in the city at a predetermined meeting point.
Read More about The Top Best Chiang Mai Trekking Tours
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|
|2 Persons and more||฿3,400.00|